EP 2. homemade cooking

Courtney got dressed into her black dress ,heels and coat. she exited her room and walked into the kitchen. she made a coffee to go and went to leave, "where are you going?" she turned around to see Natasha drinking her tea and eating a biscuit. "graveyard. my friend died three years ago. ill be back soon." She entered the elevator and headed for the garage. when she was 16 Tony gave her a private driving test and got the DMV to give her a license. she hopped into a Bugatti Enthusiast and headed for the doors. she told Jarvis to open them, in which he did. she drove to Midtown grave yard, getting flowers on the way. she walked over to a grave, it said Samantha Crawford, 1999-2017. 'everyone goes at time, but not the inevitable .' she lay the flowers down and smiled, "life's been ok..I'm going on more missions now..I found Clint and Pietro making out yesterday! yeah..i know you shipped them..I'm sorry you weren't there to see it..i love you.." she whispered. tears streamed out of her eyes and she went back to the car. she sat in the car, she headed back home, stopping to buy everyone coffee in the process.

she arrived back home and wiped the tears from her eyes. she was shaking as she got out of the car. she got the coffee out of the car and ran upstairs into the kitchen, she set the coffee down and after turning around her dad ran in and took a black coffee and went to get his speaker. she kicked off her heels and lay on the sofa. she reached for the remote and changed the channel to All 4 to watch Brooklyn nine-nine. "HA! GET KILLED VULTURE!!" she shouted. Peter came in, dragging Tony, who was dragging Steve, who was dragging Natasha, who was dragging Clint and Pietro. "whyyyy? i don't wanna cook Peter!" Natasha groaned. Tony glared at her with the 'do it or else i will kick you out of my tower' look. Courtney sat up and followed them into the kitchen. "we are doing our own bake off!" Peter said, jumping up and down. Courtney smiled, "i can cook!" she said. Peter let her join, Natasha and Clint where judges, the rest cooked. "first round. cake! resembling a childhood dream!" Natasha said. everyone started and Courtney grabbed things with ease. she started mixing and when the cakes where baked she started cutting them out. Steve was making icing while his was cooking and Pietro was icing. Peter watched with his aunt Natasha in excitement. everyone's cakes where done and they set them on the table. "i wanted to be an artist" Steve said. Natasha and Clint tried the cake and smiled. "vanilla,raspberry and i hint of cherry in there Steven. i like it!" Natasha grinned. Pietro played with his sleeves when they looked at his cake. "uhh..i wanted to be a girl..because..i wanted to be like Wanda.." Pietro muttered. the cake resembled him and Wanda, but both girls. they tried the cake and Natasha squealed, "OH MY! BLUEBERRY AND BLACKBERRY!" Pietro giggled as his friends excitement. finally they came down to Courtney's cake. it looked like Bucky's arm, "i never had a childhood dream when i was in an adoption center. when i got adopted, i always wanted a metal arm!" she said. "coconut and cream! delicious!". Pietro won that round!

they continued baking a lot of things until Wanda came in. "brother~~! i have a box here from amazon. says Pietro Barton?" she said, showing him the box. Pietro set down his spoon and looked at it. he took Steve's knife and slit the box open, he peered inside and a grin appeared on his face. "just what i was waiting for. thanks Wanda!" he said before leaving with the box. Pietro came back out with a bag and clothes on. "i'm heading out, i'll be back in five hours or more!" he said before the elevator doors closed. everyone continued baking and everything went well, except the fact Courtney spilt milk everywhere.