EP 5. Talking with blondes

Tony padded upstairs in his tracksuit bottoms, tank top and socks. he walked along the hall to Steve room. he listened from outside the door to Wandas soft voice.

"В ту ночь, дорогая, когда я спал
Мне снилось, что я держу тебя на руках
Но когда я проснулся, дорогой, я ошибся
Я повесил голову и заплакал.

Ты мое солнышко, мое единственное солнышко
Ты делаешь меня счастливым, когда небо серое
Ты никогда не узнаешь, дорогая, как сильно я тебя люблю
Пожалуйста, не забирай мой солнечный свет

Я всегда буду любить тебя и радовать тебя,
Если вы только скажете то же самое.
Но если ты оставишь меня и полюбишь другого,
Когда-нибудь ты пожалеешь обо всем.

Ты мое солнышко, мое единственное солнышко
Ты делаешь меня счастливым, когда небо серое
Ты никогда не узнаешь, дорогая, как сильно я тебя люблю
Пожалуйста, не забирай мой солнечный свет

Ты однажды сказал мне, дорогая, ты действительно любил меня
И никто другой не мог встать между ними.
Но теперь ты оставил меня и полюбил другого;
Ты разбил все мои мечты:

Ты мое солнышко, мое единственное солнышко
Ты делаешь меня счастливым, когда небо серое
Ты никогда не узнаешь, дорогая, как сильно я тебя люблю
Пожалуйста, не забирай мой солнечный свет...

she stopped singing and stood up, she walked over to the door and quietly opened it. she stepped out and saw Tony. "he asked for you. just stay by his side..he's asleep.." she whispered. Tony nodded, "the ring is in a box in my room. you can have it for yourself..i don't need it anymore." Tony whispered before stepping into Steve's room and closing the door gently so the solider wouldn't be awoken. he sat on the sofa he had placed a few months ago into his room and picked up a sketch book. he looked at the cover, it had a drawing on the Avengers logo on it. 'he's a good artist..'Tony smiled and opened it. on the first few pages there was simple sketches of the team members. then there was that page that said 'woman will always win' and it was Natasha, Wanda, Courtney, Shuri, Carol and Valkyrie drawn below. he flicked to the next page and there was a VERY detailed drawing of  Mjölnir. 'bloody hell. how in the world does he do this!?' he looked through every page and it was just drawing of the team and everything of the above.

Tony put down the sketch book and stood up. he felt tired, he hadn't drunk coffee or scotch in about two or three days. he shrugged his shoulders, 'Steve has a big bed. he wouldn't mind' he slipped into Steve's bed and lay down. Steve was laying, facing the ceiling on the left side on the bed. Tony lay there, thinking... 'ok. break up with Pepper..let her keep her job...talk with Steve..hope life ends well! simple enough' Tony smiled and closed his eyes.

Steve woke up and felt something on him. he looked down at his chest to see Tony being a littoral koala on him. "Tony?..." he muttered. Tony stirred and tightened his grip on Steve. Steve loosened Tony from around him and stood up. "mm...Steven get your...star spangled ass back here..." Tony muttered, still asleep. Steve snickered and left the room.

Everyone was sat in the kitchen eating breakfast and Bucky was making toast for Courtney, who refused to move out of the corner of the counter. Tony shuffled into the kitchen and flopped onto the floor, well. ATTEMPTED. He was caught in mid air by Courtney's magic and lifted back up and given a cup of coffee by Wanda. he drank it in five seconds flat. "time to go get my shit and break up will Pepper! bye bitchs!" he said before walking out. "Yay! toast!!" Courtney said as Bucky handed her nine rounds of toast with Nutella on it. there was a loud grunt and Clint was thrown into the sink. "OW! HOW DID YOU EVEN LIFT ME!?!" everyone stared at Adrianna, who was running over to help her boyfriend out of the sofa. "ain't my fault you TOOK MY CHOCOLATE MILK!!" She said, trying to get Clint out of the sink.

"Sir. HYDRA has been spotted, three miles away from the tower" Jarvis said. "suit up everyone. i need everyone on this mission" Steve said before walking out. everyone left but Adrianna, she hasn't been on a mission since she stopped being Pietro. a tear fell into her coffee and she set the cup down. she listened to the sound of a quinjet taking off. "i don't care what gender i am. i'm still Pietro Maximoff on the inside. i'm still Quicksilver. i still have a speed" she said. she wiped her eyes and went to suit herself up. she found a grey version of Natasha's body suit and slipped it on with Natasha's shoes. she loaded some guns and got some bombs and head for the garage. "Jarvis, ready me a battle motorcycle" he said. he got down to see a black motorcycle with silver lines. "thanks J. lock the tower will ya" "of course Ms Maximoff. good luck." "thanks J". she set off towards the battle without a helmet, who needs it?