Prologue

How we met two years ago...

Louis POV

    "Louis!" I hear my sister groan from the top of the stair, getting off of Nialls lap I go to the bottom of the stairs just in time to see her water brake. I didn't know if I was about to vomit or panic, "My water just broke I need to get to..the....hospital." she struggles the last part as another contraction hits her. "Okay, okay just stay there I'll come up and get you. BOYS LOTTIES IN LABOR!" I shout as I rush up the stairs, picking up my little sister I see the three loves of my life staring up at us with horror written on their faces. We scramble into the car each of us doing our assigned tasks. Liam drives, Zayn calls her husband Blake, Niall try to help her with her contractions, and I try not to get sick. Ever since I was little watching someone in labor has always made me sick to my stomach having to watch my mom go through it so many times the sickness just got worst each time. "Niall? I need you to call Harry." Lottie says as she's in-between contractions, "Sure, Lots I'll call him when we get there just breathe." he tells her calmly not wanting to anger a women in labor, she was about to protest when Liam yelled out we're here. Opening my eyes I see the three of them get out of the car then help Lottie out. I hop out of the car last, rushing in with my boys as Lotties being wheeled in by the chair Zayn got. "WE NEED SOME HELP! SHES IN LABOR!" Zayn shouts as we storm in the front doors, two nurses jump up and come to our aid taking the five of us to the maternity/paternity floor where they get us a room.  

   After they hook her up to at least a billion devices monitoring everything and checking her dilation announcing that she was only at four centimeters the nurses left the room. We sat in the room talking with Lottie for an hour trying to help her through contractions as we wait for Blake. "Niall did you ever call Harry?" she asks as she comes down from another contraction, just as he's about to answer the door flies open with the most gorgeous man we've ever seen standing in it. "How come I had to find out my best friend is in labor from the board instead of a text. Honestly, I'm quite hurt here Lots....(sigh) never mind you can make it up to me by naming me the Godfather." The gorgeous curly haired man said in a mockingly fake offended tone as he smiles through pretty much the whole thing giving away his theatrics. "Sorry H, I'm a little busy giving birth here." Lottie says with a smile of her own, "To my godson or goddaughter." he finishes cheekily as he makes his way over to the bed and gives her a quick hug. She rolls her eyes at his comment but the smile doesn't leave until a contraction starts to come. Her face contorts in pain sucking in a breathe, H starts to massage her back looking as if he's alleviating some of it calming reminding her to breathe. The contraction subsides and H has finally taking notice of us "Oh Hello, I'm so sorry that was pretty rude for me to barge in without you knowing me. I'm Harry Styles, you four must be the boys Lottie tells me about. Let me guess, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam?" he says as he shakes each of our hands giving the biggest warmest smile known to man. "Thats us mate." Zayn says after he finishes shaking Liams hand, "I knew it! Now, for more important matters.  Where the hell is Blake?" he says digging his fingers into Lotties back while checking something on one of the monitors, 'Was in a business meeting but should be here shortly.' I tell him. "Good he ought to know its mine before you deliver, then we can final express our love for each other." Harry jokes causing Lottie to laugh as well rolling her eyes at his theatrics. The four of us just watch the friends crack jokes with each other successfully distracting Lots from the constant pain. "I think I hear him running..." Harry singsongs eyeing the door and as if he knew his cue Blake comes bursting through the door. "Hey love, how are you? Are you okay? Is the baby okay? Harry is everything going okay? Oh my god we get to meet them today." he rambles kissing all over Lotties face and bump, "My lover and child are doing very well, thanks for asking." Harry says cheekily earning a snort from Blake. "As if, she would only be your if she were a he." Blake says giving an even cockier smile in return, "True." Harry simply says causing all of us to freak. He's into guys, we could have a chance! "Okay love, I need to check you again. Blake, Louis would you help her put her legs in the stirrups please?" he asks making his way to the other end of the bed. We do as told and he announces that she's at eight cm. "Lots you still planning on using an epidural." Harry asks soothingly, his voice is like honey and he looks like a god. He's perfect. She nods and says "Make sure you get me the maximum legal amount." she states waving her pointer finger around in the air, he gives her a giggling nod then makes his way to go get the drugs.

    "When were you going to tell us he's fucking hot?" Niall questions as soon as Harrys left the room the couple just laughs saying that they didn't think we would want to know. 'He's amazing' "absolutely stunning" "so caring and friendly" "He's just prefect." we go down the line starting with me and ending with Liam. "He's also single" Lottie singsonged grabbing our immediate attention. "No way." we say in unison completely stunned that someone like him could be single, "Has been ever since second year of university." Lottie says as another contraction hits her causing a groan to come from her throat. We were about to question more when there was a knock on the door with a stunning head of curls popped in "I'm back and I brought the good stuff." he says as another person follows in after him with a large needle. At the sight of the needle Niall starts to sway getting light headed from the sight of it. Suddenly he's knees start to buckle and he faints into Harry arms, who rushed over to him when he first started to sway. "Goodness, you three follow me and I'll get him to a cot with some smelling salts. Lots I'll be right back." he says carrying Niall bridal style as if he weighted nothing, we follow him out to a the hall and to a small room thats a bit far from the ward. He sets him down on the cot then goes over to the cupboards grabbing a stick out from a jar, turning around he makes his way over to Niall and sits on the edge of his bed while waving the stick under his nose. "Good morning sleepy head." Harry says showing off his dimples as Niall stirs awake. "Now that your awake lets get you guys to the waiting room while I go deliver a baby."

    It took a total of 10 hours to meet my nephew and Harry's godson, Edward William Jacobs.

Hello World,

   I probably shouldn't be starting another book considering I have so many in the making but I did. I hope you enjoy this story, in the next chapter were going to jump two years in the future. I'm skipping over the drama of dating and moving straight into the mpreg, so if you don't like don't read. Please leave comments down below