Chapter 1

3 Months

Liams POV

 "I'm home! And I've got groceries!" the most loveliest voiced echoed through the house, signing off from work the four of us make quick work to go give our curly headed boyfriend a hand. "Hi babe." 'Hello love.' 'Hiya sunshine." "Hey cupcake." we all greet Harry in the kitchen with each of us placing a kiss somewhere on his face. "Hello boys. Would you four mind unloading the bags while I get started on dinner?" he questioned with a caring smile. The four of us nod and immediately get to work with unloading. The past two years have been nothing but pure bliss since Harry was brought into our lives. He just brings so much love and joy that its impossible not to be happy when your with him. After about a year and a half of us dating we asked him if he would like to move in with us to which he replied with an excited yes. When he moved in the house became much more warm and friendly, having a welcoming aura to it. He's so perfect and I'm just happy to call him ours. I was pulled from my thought of him by Nialls voice. "Harry....what are these?" he questioned holding up a pair of baby boots from one of the bags, Harry turns around to see what Niall was questioning and visible became more nervous. "I thought I left that bag in the car." he whispered to himself, ringing his hands he takes a deep breathe. "I um well.. I wanted to be one hundred precent out of the danger zone before I told you and since I found out I was last week I was going to tell you soon. I'm just really nervous to actually say it. I know this isn't planned but I love it and nothing will change my mind so don't even try. What I'm trying to tell you guys is..." he rambles keeping us on pins and needles. He takes a breathe "I'm pregnant." he tells us hands shaking waiting for our reaction.

 "This is amazing! We're gonna be dads!" Niall says coming out of his shock first with a huge smile on his face. The rest of us join him in the celebration of the news Harry just told us while we gentle put him in the middle of a hug. "You guys aren't upset?" he asked meekly with a bit of weaver in his voice. We pull away and I look into his eyes as he searches mine for any fibs 'Never! We couldn't be any more excited.' I tell him with a soft smile of my own as the others nod in agreement. He sniffles then starts to cry which worries us but our worries are quickly calmed "I'm sorry, I'm just really happy." he sob as we embrace once again. His sobs turn into sniffles as we slowly pull apart we look at him who has a hand on his now barely there but noticeable tiny tummy "We're having a baby." he says as tears still glisten in his eyes. "We are" Zayn says as we each put a hand on his tummy. "Now what are you still doing on your feet. Doctor Tommo says straight to the couch for you." Louis says breaking up our sweet moment and lifting Harry up bridal style as he squeals bursting into giggles. He takes him over and gently lays him on the couch with the rest of us following behind him. "I'm sorry Doctor Tommo but a real medical professional disagrees with your prescription and is happy to make him and his boyfriends some dinner." Harry says trying to get up from the couch but with all of us stopping him telling him to lay back down "You had a long day on your feet sunshine, you need some rest." Niall says getting an eye roll from Harry. "Im fine truly. If I were in my seventh, eighth, ninth, or tenth month I wouldn't be arguing with you guys but because I've only just reached my fourth I feel great." He says pushing through us and making his way back towards the kitchen. Niall races after him and soon a yelp is heard followed by Niall carrying him bridal style back over laying him down on the couch. When he's set down he gives us a look of frustration that is quickly melted away when Louis asked "How about we celebrate the news by ordering Chinese and watching movies?" "I would love that." Harry says with his scowl quickly melting into a smile.

   Zayn makes quick work of ordering the Chinese take out after being specifically told Harrys order double checking to get everything he craved. While Zayn orders the food we skim through movies settling on love actually to watch first. With us queuing up the movie and Zayn ending the phone call we have one of the best lazy nights of our life.

 Just Me, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry, and the little bean making their home in Harrys tummy.

Hello World,

I hope hope you enjoyed this chapter! In this story men are pregnant for ten months while women are only pregnant for nine. Vote on what the baby should be in the comment. A girl or a boy? A set of twins two girls, two boys or both? A set of triplets three girls, three boys, one girl two boys, or two girls one boy? Let me know!