Chapter 4

6 Months

Louis POV

 Cuddling into my lovers embrace as we relish the moment of it being a Saturday. A day that all of us have off allowing us to get in as much Harry time as we can. Peaking an eye open I hope to see the gentle giant nuzzled within my grip like how we feel asleep. Only to be shocked when I get the leprechaun in my arms. Perking my head up I look over the bed tiredly in search of Harry, only to find the other three. I sit up and rub the sleep from my eyes as the smell of bacon fills my nostrils I know exactly where my babies are. "Boys get up, he got up before us again." I shake them from their sleep as they each roll out of bed one by one we made our way downstairs. With the smell of his delicious food growing stronger and the sound of muffled talking growing louder we open the door to see a beautiful and worrying sight. 

 Harry stood next to the stove flipping pancakes as a plethora of breakfast foods were laid out on the island. Everything from eggs to homemade cinnamon rolls to a huge fruit salad. He wore his new apron that on the top said head chef and on the stomach said sou chef. He's talking with someone on the phone through his wireless earbuds as he takes notice of our presents, he just smiles and mouths for us to dish up. Without any arguments Niall is the first to grab his plate and give Harry his thanks/good morning kiss before he makes his way to the table. As Zayn, Liam and I stand there for a moment contemplating if we should have him sit down. Harry as if reading our minds gives us a look as if to say don't even try me right now we grab our plates as we always try our best to avoid the pregnant boys furry having been in cross fires with him before.

 With our plates in hand we listen in onto his last bit of conversation. "Yes, you all should come over tonight! I haven't seen you in forever and Im sure the boys especially Louis will be thrilled to see all of you guys... Perfect! How about you guys come over around 6 we'll plan on dinner at 6:30.... Love you too, cant wait to see all of you guys tonight.... bye!" he hangs up the phone placing the last pancakes that were on the griddle on a serving plate before he waddles his pregnant little self over to the table. "I just got off the phone with Jay. She along with the rest of the Tomlinson siblings are coming over tonight for dinner and a game night." he says as he makes himself a yogurt parfait with a side bowl of fruit salad before joining us at the table with a stunning smile sketched onto his features. When he says that we each look at each other worriedly knowing that my family can be a lot to handle. With him being 6 and a half months we don't want any extra stress added onto him. "Harry, maybe we could have the Tomlinsons over next weekend instead? You didn't get a very good nights rest last night with the little one keeping you up most of the night tonight may not be the best night for that." Liam says gently as Harrys smile starts to faultier as Liam continues his claims. As tears start to develop in his eyes I immediately try to buffer and save Liam ass. 'But if you go up and take a nice long nap I'm sure tonight will be lots of fun. We'll handle the dishes okay? Just go head up and take a nice long nap, leave it to us to get the house ready.'  I tell him causing only a few tears to slip before giving an excited okay before waddling toward the kitchen door.

 "Liam for the love of.... next time don't suggest we do a plan of his for another night." Zayn says as we all sigh in relief when the door shut and we heard footsteps making their way up the stairs. "Okay, okay I learned that rule." Liam says holding up his hands in defeat knowing he's in the wrong. "We probably should add that to the list of rules." Niall suggests before taking a massive bite out of his cinnamon roll. "Good idea, Louis go grab it." I nod and go to our office grabbing the poster board we bought with many rules already listed on it. We call it Harrys No No's! We skim over the preexisting rules before we add the new one. We started it when we first found out about the pregnancy and it seems as if everyday were adding to it. So far my favorite rules are...

Rule #5: Never tell him to hurry up

Rule #27: Don't play with curls when he's angry it will only make things worse 

Rule #51: Don't take pickles away from Harry he will cry and it will not be pretty

Rule #87: If Harry falls asleep on you, congratulations you are now a pillow until he wakes up

Rule #92: Never make a face if you see him eating something weird, no matter how gross it is

And lastly my all time favorite 

Rule #114: If you walk down to the kitchen to get water and you flick on the lights. Only to see Harry standing in the kitchen eating something, slowly back out of the kitchen and turn the lights back off. Make sure never to bring it up to him again.  

  Niall learned that one and I don't think I've ever laughed harder in my life when he told us his "traumatic" experience with the midnight munchies Harry. Filling out Rule #157, I quickly return the poster to its hiding spot to make sure Harry never finds it. If he did he would either love the fact that we noticed everything that makes him upset and try to never do it again or he'd become furious at us yelling up a storm as he sobs his way through his anger.

With him most likely to do the latter we don't want to risk it.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote down below if you want this baby to be a boy or girl. Stay Safe World😁