Chapter 6

7 Months

Harrys POV

  Instead of waking up on my normal Monday happy as ever and excited to work, I wake up feeling like I've been hit by a bus. My head hurts, my nose is clogged, I'm so hot, my stomach is a mess, I'm nauseous, and to top it all off I just turned seven months today. I lay in the embrace of my fiancés arms fighting a battle with my nausea only for the nausea to end up winning. Unable to fight it I quickly (as quickly as a seven month pregnant man with a huge stomach can) get out of bed and waddle my way into the ensuite, plopping down in front of the lid, I let all the contents of my stomach out. I stay there until nothing else surfaces, with nothing coming up I lay against the cool tiled walls panting. Putting a hand over my stomach I wait as the nausea disappears turning into a terrible ache. I rub my huge tummy hoping to help calm it, only for the baby to start moving around making the ache worsen. I let out a small whimper as the baby kicked for the first time this morning, there was a knock immediately after the whimper escaped my lips.

 "Love are you alright in there?" Liam questioned from the other side of the door, I was just about to answer when the nausea came back with a vengeance. I quickly place my head back into the bowl emptying out my already empty stomach. I can hear the handle jiggle for a moment before I hear Louis let out a frustrated "Damnit!" before the other side went quite for a moment. Right as the nausea settles letting me take a breathe the door is unlocked and the four of them enter our bathroom with concerned looks on their faces. "Oh sweetheart." Zayn said as he pulls me into his lap while brushing the sweaty curls off my face. 'Good morning.' I tell them giving them a weak smile trying to ease their concern. Unable to succeed as they look at each other before returning their gaze to me with worried eyes. "How about we get you back to bed babe." Louis suggests as Zayn lifts me up as if I were as light as a feather into a bridal position. He gently places me down on the bed while Niall and himself snuggle into my sides. Zayn rubbing my head while Niall rubbed my tummy. 'I need to go to work.' I tell them trying to get up from bed but a sudden wave of dizziness hit as I sat up causing me to feel faint. Zayn was quick to slowly lay me back down resting my head on the pillows the world finally stopped spinning. "No way mister, I'll call you in for today. You are to stay in this bed and let us take care of you, doctor orders!" Liam says sternly yet lovingly as he picks up his phone calling me in sick. I go to protest but I crash as soon as my head sinks into the pillow.

 Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I turn onto my back and pull myself up to lean against the head board considering my head stopped pounding. I take a breathe after hoisting myself up into a sitting position, shutting my eyes I get a light kick from my little one. 'Good morning love.' I says stuffily as my nose is still clogged getting zero relief from that. I rub the underside of my bump as the baby continues to kick, watching them the entire time I failed to notice four handsome men pop into the room. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Louis says coming over to my side sitting on the bed and placing one of his hands on my belly. 'Better, my headaches gone and the worlds stopped spinning.' I tell them trying to give a laugh only to be brought into a coughing fit. I cough and cough while the Niall, Louis, and Zayn rub my back telling me sweet nothings and Liam off to get me some ice water. He comes back into the room quickly handing me the glass of cold water. I take it happily and drink the whole thing thankfully causing the coughing to stop. 'Thank you.' I give him a weak smile as Niall takes my glass to set it on the bedside table "Glad to help babe." he said with a kind smile trying to ease my worries. "Are you hungry love? Want me to make you something?" Louis asked so sweetly and innocently brushing a curl from out of my face. 'Not if I want the house burnt down.' I say cheekily getting a laugh from all of them 'But I could really go for some soup, Paneras soups are good...' I tell them looking down at my stomach while playing with my shirt. Zayn grabs my hands which are nervously fiddling around with my shirt bring them up to his lips and giving them a kiss. "Of course babe. Which one would you like?" he asked never once letting go of my hands. 'the ten veggie soup...' I say feeling so bashful for no apparent reason, gotta love random mood swings... not. "Great choice love!" Louis says planting a kiss on my cheek causing me to blush as the for just coo at me. "You heard him Niall, go get his soup." Louis said to Niall causing the boy to look utterly confused. "When did I volunteer?" he asked, feeling ashamed for making my boys go out just to get me a craving I pull away from Louis and Zayn grips. 'its okay I'll just get it myself' I say trying hard to get out of bed while the room starts to spin again as I try to near the edge of the bed. "no no no no no no no, sunshine you rest. I'll go grab your soup. I was only joking, okay love. I'll be back! I love you and baby!" Niall is quick to rush out as the other three keep me in bed.

 Not even fifteen minutes later the front door was opened and someone was running up the stairs. "I'm back!" Niall says handing me the bag while Liam, Louis, and Zayn stay cuddled into my sides. 'thank you' I say tearing up, I quickly wipe away the tears hoping none of them noticed but that would not be the case. "Whats wrong sunshine? Did you want chips instead of bread? Give me three minutes and you will have your chips." Niall said as the four look me over with concerned eyes, I shake my head and give them a small smile. 'no its perfect, thank you. It's just that I feel bad with you guys having to take care of me and me making you get me things I'm so sorry...' I ramble as tears flow from my eyes. The boys quickly shush me wrapping me in a hug and placing sweet kisses all over my face. "Harry theres no need to be sorry, we love taking care of you. We're so happy that you are letting us take care of you and baby." Liam says each placing a delicate kiss on my lips. '...promise?' I ask as Niall drys my tears, without a hesitation they look at me seriously before saying in unison...

"Promise."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please feel free to follow or look at my other stories. Let me know what you want the gender to be.