Chapter 9

10 months pregnant

Harrys POV

 UGH I cant wait for this little munchkin to get out of me. Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and I am planing on having more kids its just that everything is so soar. My feet and back are killing me along with the constant heart burn, sleepless nights, tummy aches, headaches, and the constant need to pee. I've got a need, a need to pee. Plus the fact that I'm a week over due isn't helping. I roll onto my back as I attempt and fail to try taking a nap. I look at the mound my tummy has created under the duvet getting a little giggle as I rub my soar sides. Looking towards the clock on the bedside table I let out a sigh as I see that I need to get up soon. Lottie and Eddie were coming over to "watch me" while the boys had to run out quickly. 

 I waddle my way down the hall and carefully approach the steps. Liam must have heard me as he raced up the stairs as he helps guide me down the steps. With me being unable to see my feet its just safer if I have someone to help me down the stairs. The boys were all waiting at the bottom looking at me with the most loving eyes as I take the last step trying to catch my breath. Before I could even think I was lifted up into Zayn's arms and carried over to the living room couch. He sets me down gently as Louis sits and starts to rub my aching feet getting a groan of pleasure every time he worked out a knot. My little massage didn't last long as the door bell rang signaling the arrival of Lots and Eddie. Niall goes to grab it while each of the boys give my head a kiss and wait for Lottie to enter the room. Eddie came running in as he excitedly made his way towards me. Just before he could reach me Louis picked up the squirming toddler handing him over to Lottie once she and Niall enter the room.

   "Unkle Hawwy. I just wants a hug." he whined going dead weight in Lotties hold. I give Lottie a nod before she let the rambunctious toddler free she warned him to be extra careful with me. He nods his head and this time slowly walks over to me giving me a great big squeeze. Just as he lets go a cramping like sensation happens in my stomach and a bit in my back. I breathe through the pain that only lasted a minute, thankfully no one besides little Eddie noticed my pain. He gave me a worried look as he saw my face scrunched up in pain. "Unkle Hawwy, yous okay?" he asked gaining all of the adults attention. The boys look me over scared as they try to see what was wrong. 'I'm okay buddy, its just you used your super strength so the hug was really tight.' I tell him with a smile instantly whipping the worried look from the boys features as they were easily convinced unlike Lottie.

 "Spill it Styles" she says catching me having my fifth contraction, she sits at the edge of the sofa giving me a don't BS me right now look. I was about to tell her when the bit of the tightness realized causing a wet spot to grow in my sweats. I look down at the spot before meeting my gaze with Lottie as she had done the same thing. As we sit there in shock for a moment Eddie came running into the room and didn't fail to notice my stain. "Unkle Hawwy, did yous has an acident? Its okay mommy says big boys have acidents too." he says as he tries to comfort me thinking I would be upset because I had an accident. Unable to help it i start to giggle along side Lottie as we try so hard to stifle them. "Baby Uncle Harry didn't have an accident, so theres no need to worry about that. But we do get to meet your baby cousin soon." Lottie tells him as she pulls me off the couch getting me to my feet as another contraction starts. He happily starts to jump around excited that he finally gets to meet his baby cousin. "Whats are wes waiting for. LETS GO!" he yells excitedly as he runs towards the door. The contraction thankfully comes to an end allowing us to get into the car. I'm so thankful that Lottie was with me because if she wasn't I could be delivering my own baby right now.

 Lottie quickly parks the car and grabs Eddie out before helping me. She gets me a wheel chair quickly before making it into the hospital. With Eddie on her hip she pushes me down all the way to the maternity/paternity ward without even breaking a sweat, I can now say she is my favorite super hero. Running into the reception part of the clinic Eddie was the one to break the news that I was in labor. "I gets to meets my cousin. Unkle Hawwys havin his baby." He shouts causing Sam to run out form the back and grab the wheel chair from Lottie. "Lets get you to a room daddy." she says taking the three of us back into a labor room. She helps me change and get situated on the bed before hooking me up to all of the machines. Eddie gets nervous as one of the belt is placed onto my belly exclaiming it was too tight. But once he heard the heart beat he instantly settled down smiling widely. "I'll go call them, okay. Do you want me to take Eddie?" Lottie asks once I've become situated. With Sam announcing I was only at three cm and a contraction just passed I let him stay. When Lottie steps out he pushes over a chair and climes onto it then climes onto my bed. He crawls his way up towards me but stops when he reaches my belly. I scutch over making sure not to tangle any wires as he happily makes his way next to me cuddling into my side. With the exhaustion I've been experiencing, the soft snuggles from my nephew and the melodic beats of my babies heart make the perfect mixture to allow me to do the one thing I've been wanting to do the most...

 Sleep

Hello World,

Only one chapter left before I finish this story AGH! I hope you've enjoyed the story so far! If you've enjoyed this short story go check out my other longer zianourry harry mpreg stories.