Chapter 2

Month 4

Harry's POV

  Being a nurse/midwife is never an easy job add on the fact your four months pregnant with a small but very noticeable bump and it only gets more challenging, its not easy but I wouldn't trade it for the world. "Styles!" one of my friends Sam singsonged as she made her way over to me. 'What?' I singsonged back mocking her enthusiasm with a smirk. "Rumor has it that four extremely hot men are in the hospital lobby asking for you." she wiggles her eyebrows, smiling I roll my eyes at her antics and make my way down to the men. "Harry you forgot your lunch!" Liam says as the four of them saw me walk over to them. 'No I didn't, its in my locker.' I tell them catching their little fib knowing the real reason why they're here is to check up on me and baby. "But its what you've been craving recently a mango, strawberry, banana smoothie with a tomato avocado wrap and chips." Zayn says trying his hardest to cover their tracks, 'Close its a mango, strawberry, blueberry smoothie with a tomato, lettuce, cheese, avocado, and peppers panini with chips. Now tell me why you guys are really here.' I tell them sweetly. Most people would be enraged at the fact that their partner would come all the way to their job just to check in on them but I find it endearing. "We just wanted to check in on you." Niall says as they all look at down at their feet, embarrassed that they got caught in their lie. I go over and place a kiss on all of their cheeks quickly melting away their embarrassment. 'We're perfect! Baby's doing very well in there I got an ultrasound before I clocked in getting a perfect bill of health from the Doctor so you four self proclaimed "doctors" have absolutely nothing to worry about, okay?' they nod so I continue 'Good now I'll see you four at around six. I love you boys very much!' I tell them giving them a kiss on the lips before I make my way back up to the maternity/paternity ward.

 'I'm home!' I shout into what seems like an empty house. Setting my keys and bag down without getting a response from anyone I make my way to the kitchen to start on dinner knowing the four will be home soon from wherever they went. I was chopping up the peppers for our salad when I heard the front door open and the sound of feet entering the house. "Harry?"(Zayn) "Are you home sunshine?"(Niall) "Hello? Love?"(Liam) "Babies?"(Louis) I hear the four call out getting a chuckle out of Louis' call for me. 'In the kitchen.' I yell out causing a stamped to rush towards the kitchen door. Opening it up their faces went from excited to concern in a matter of moments. "Nope." Liam says in his quote on quote doctor voice lifting me up bridal style as the other three head up the stair. "Liam put me down." I demand squirming as he walks towards the stairs. "Nope Doctors Tommo, Nialler, Zaynie and myself have prescribed that when you get off work you relax so that is what your going to do." he says making it up the stairs and to our room. He takes me into the ensuite and sets me down on the lid of the toilet as the four of them race around the bathroom preparing a bath. When the bath is deemed ready after being littered with bubbles, bath bombs, oils, and rose petals I strip and slowly make my way into the warm tub. Letting out a sigh of relief as the ache in my back starts to relax in the warm water. The four of them grin in satisfaction seeing my reaction with being in the tub knowing their plan worked.

  After my amazing soak I got out and changing into the comfiest paternity sweats I own. I come out of the walk in closet to see all four of my boyfriends sitting on our bed staring at my growing middle. 'What?' I ask becoming extremely self conscious, cowering in on myself "Your just absolutely stunning." Zayn says as the four get up and shower me in kisses and praise. 'Okay, okay how about we go have the dinner I made thats in the oven keeping it warm?' I says trying to push myself away from my boys. "You didn't have to make us dinner." Louis whispers into my ear as he kisses it. 'Who said I made it for you?' I say cheekily earning laughs from the Liam, Louis and Zayn while Niall actually looked saddened at the fact that he doesn't get any. I go over and kiss his pout telling him its a joke causing his frown to turn upside-down as he races towards the kitchen. I shake my head smiling at his antics, the rest of us follow his lead and have my amazing dinner. When we finished the boys shoo'd me away as they did the dishes, they told me to go up and start to get ready for bed. Yawning through my argument didn't help it, they looked at me and Zayn started to walk towards me. Knowing what that means I give up my argument and head up the stairs for bed not wanting to get picked up for the second time today. Putting my hair in a bun and going through my nightly routine I'm ready for bed. Just as my eyes start to droop the little one inside me starts to move. 'Hello munchkin.' I say with a giggle as the baby moves around inside me knowing any day my boys could start to feel them kick too. 'You practicing the cancan in there' I ask them as I feel one kick after the next. As I rest my hand on my bump suddenly I feel something push against my palm. Opening my eyes quickly I look down and ask 'was that you baby?' getting the feeling again on my palm but this time a bit stronger. Happy tears spring to my eyes as I become so excited for my boys...speaking of. 'BOYS' I yell, suddenly racing their way towards our room they enter and asking me a million questions on whats wrong. I become choked up that I couldn't tell them but just continued to stare at my bump, they run over to the bed with Liam placing a hand on my bump. "Harry, what.." he doesn't get to finish his question as the baby kicks again but this time under his palm. He stared at my bump then at me then back at my bump with the biggest smile I've ever seen. The others becoming curious gently put their hand on my belly each receiving a kick from the munchkin causing smiles to erupt on their faces. "Wow" was all they could say before they choke up. They then got on the bed never once moving their hand from my belly and cuddle into my sides as they stare at the bump. The rest of the evening was spent with us cuddled up on the bed enjoying the babies kicks.

 Best cuddle yet!

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment if you want this baby to be a girl or a boy!