Chapter 8

9 months pregnant

Louis POV

   I lay in bed spooning my wonderful Hazza, with my hands placed gently on his stretched stomach. He sleepily placing a hand on top of mine brushing his thumb over my knuckles. "morning" he says sweetly with his eyes still closed he cuddles into my hold further as he's just waking up from his nap. 'Afternoon' I whisper into his ear ruffling my nose into his perfect curls. Struggling a bit he manages to roll himself on to his other side facing me he kisses my nose before looking into my eyes with his tired yet joyful eyes. We stay in each others warm embrace until the baby makes themselves known having Harry get up to pee. Having finished his business he waddles out from the bathroom and into the hallway with me right behind him. Just before he reached the stairs his face scrunched up in pain causing him to lean against the wall for support. Panicking I quickly make my way in front of the pregnant boy watching as he breathed. The pain only lasted for thirty seconds before he pushed himself off the wall and continuing what he was doing like the pain never happen. 'BOYS I THINK SOMETHINGS WRONG!' I yell down the stairs picking Harry up and make our way downstairs. A rumble of feet was heard as we neared the bottom as the three came to meet us at the steps. "We need to get him to the hospital." Liam states as we make our way towards the car as I give them a quick summery of what just happened. 

 "Boys I'm fine." Harry says trying and failing to get out of the car "No this could be early labor. We read all about it in those baby books and it sounds like that." Zayn says from the passenger seat as Liam drives. "Hear squeeze my hand if you have another contraction." Niall holds out his hand only for Harry to roll his eyes and swat it away. "I'm not in labor nor am I having real contractions. It was just a Braxton Hicks contraction so turn the car around." Harry says in an annoyed tone getting angry as he sees Liam shake his head. "Seriously! You aren't going to take the advice of a professional who most certainly knows the difference between whats a real or fake contraction!" Harry says as his anger rises "Nope." Zayn says. Harry huffs in annoyance staying in silence fuming for the rest of the ride to the hospital. 

 "HELP WE THINK OUR FIANCE'S IN LABOR!" We yell as we wheel a pissed off Harry onto the maternity/paternity floor. Harry rolls his eyes before getting out of the chair with a bit of struggle but fights us as we try to keep him seated. None of the nurses on the floor make a move they just look at the four of us confused. "Olivia, could you page nurse Brookes please?" Harry asks the young girl at the desk giving her a kind smile. Within a minute the nurse Harry paged came into view as it is none other than Sam. "Harry? What are you guys doing here? Your last checkup isn't until next Wednesday." she says giving him a hug which he gladly receives. "My four idiots think I'm in labor and they won't believe me when I say it was a BH. Can you help me out so I can go home and eat ice cream please I've been craving it all morning." He says chuckling at the last part, she nods and leads us to an examination room in the back. 

 "So when did you feel this quote on quote contraction?" she asked as she led us into the room. "About forty-five minutes ago." Harry replies carefully getting onto the examination bed. "And any pain since then?" she follows up, gently pressing her hands into his soft baby bump. Harry shakes his head allowing her to do a few more things to check if he's gone into labor or not. "Welp, I guess you boys need to have more faith in Harry as he is not giving birth anytime soon." Sam tells us as Harry smirks from the bed looking like he's about to give us an earful. "Alright well I'll see you boys next week. Bye Harry!" Sams says taking her exit from the now tense room. Harry silently gets off the bed before waddling out of the room. We follow him out as he says hello to all of his co-workers and catching up on some of his old clients files. He walks to the elevator and gets in it, he makes it close before we can get in. We sigh as we wait for the next one knowing that Harry's beyond furious with us. The car ride home was filled in uncomfortable silence with harry ignoring our presence with him looking out the window and rubbing his baby belly.

 He happily makes his way towards the kitchen once we've arrived home. We follow him like lost puppies as we wait for his anger to explode. He instead looks at us before grabbing the tub of strawberry ice cream from the freezer along with a bowl, banana, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, gummy bears, m&m's, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. He creates what Niall would call a master piece. He fills his mouth with whipped cream before he placed the can back into the fridge. Grabbing his masterpiece and a spoon he waddles out of the kitchen towards the family room. We look at each other confused as to why he hasn't blown up yet and scared seeing as its taking this long for him to blow up its bad. We hear music coming from the family room as we make our way towards it we see him sitting on the couch with his feet up, the bowl of ice cream resting on the top of his bump all while he dances along to the music. Unable to take his silence any longer I go over to him 'Haz we're sorry, please say something.' I beg holding his hand that wasn't occupied by the spoon. He looks at us and simply says...

 "I told you so."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this little filler chapter. Only two chapters left before I finish this story. Comment down below some names please!