Chapter 5

Liams POV

  'Harry please sit down. We can just have takeout for tonight no one would be upset with that.' I beg as he waddles around the kitchen preparing dinner for tonight. "Harry we can do it you just go sit down." Louis try to reason with him. He stops what he's doing with a huff and stares at the four of us placing his hands on his hips. "I am fine. I took a nap for at least four hours and if I left the cooking to you four there would be no house to host this game night in." he states anger rising in his tone as he speaks. He picks up one of his potatoes and starts to angrily peal it never once breaking eye contact. "Okay, okay we get it. But at least let us help in some way." Niall says causing Harrys glare to soft as he ponders for a moment. "Alright. Louis could you go check every single one of our boardgames and make sure everyone of them have all the pieces?" Louis nods and dashed out of the kitchen into the family room. "Zayn and Niall could you boys tidy up the house?" they nod as Niall was about to further question he quickly clarifies "To my standards." Niall shut his mouth and the two of them make there way to tidy up. "Liam could you help me by being my sou chef?" he gives me a cheeky smile as I nod quickly ready for him to hand me anything. He lets out a little giggle as he puts in front of me a cutting board, knife, and veggies "Chop these up please." he kisses my cheek before he goes back over to his potatoes.

  When Harry places the shepards pie in the oven the doorbell sounds. He shuts it fast before he waddles his way to the front door. "LOTTIE!" he shrieks happily when the little family comes into the house. "OH MY GOD! Harry look at you! You look absolutely AMAZING!" she tells him excitedly with Eddie on her hip clapping his hands at his Uncle Harry. A light blush dusts Harrys cheek at the compliment as the boys enter the hall they each coo at him. Fully embarrassed he goes to grab Eddie off Lotties hip only to be stopped by Zayn. "Babe, maybe we should let the people who aren't pregnant pick up the babies tonight?" he try to suggest only to get an eye roll from both him and Lottie. "Boys it's perfectly fine if he wants to hold Ed, it won't hurt him or the baby. He knows his limits and if he feels good let him hold Eddie." Lottie tells us handing the giggling toddler over to his favorite Uncle. Once Ed's in his hold he starts kissing the boy all over his face as we make our way to the living room.

 "Hows my favorite nephew doing." he asks the toddler when he done attacking him with kisses "Good Unkle Hawwy!" the toddler responds with a smile on his lips. "Just what I like to hear. Now I think I have some juice in my fridge but thats only for good little ones. Have you been good for mummy and daddy?" he asks with a smirk "YES! I've been the bestest boy for mummy 'n daddy." He says bouncing in Harrys grip. "Well then I think we should go get some. I'll race ya there!" Harry sets the toddler down who runs to the kitchen as Harry slowly waddles after him with a smile on his face. When he was out of ear shot Lottie and Blake turned the attention to us. "He's gonna make a great dad ya know." Lottie says with Blake nodding at her comment. "He is." Niall says looking off towards the kitchen to see if he can spot the duo. 'Lots, Harry never relaxes unless we quite literally force him to. Is that normal?' I ask her only for Blake to answer my question "Lottie was the same way with Eddie but once she entered her final months of pregnancy she calmed down and was more than happy to take a break." Lottie nods at his statement telling us its completely normal and that we probably won't see Harry slow down till the end of his eighth month because males are pregnant for ten months not nine.

  Just as Louis was going to ask his sister another question the doorbell rang again. Harry waddled his way to the door claiming he's got it with Eddie in toe holding a sippy cup. He opens the door and welcomes in the rest of the Tomlinson's. "There are my favorite pair of twins!" Harry exclaimed slowly making his way to the ground to be hugged by the three year olds. We rush over but were too late as he was already on the ground with the three a giggling mess. "Rude!" Phoebe says as her and Daisy mockingly fake their feelings being hurt which only made the trio giggle harder. "Sorry girls but these two were definitely the coolest delivery I've ever assisted." he says blowing kisses to the girls knowing he cant get up to give them real kisses. "We know... we were there. I'm still scarred." Daisy shutters eyes wide as a look of horror was drawn on her face. Harry lets out a laugh before Doris and Ernest go play with their nephew getting off his lap, he looks up at Jay to see her smiling down on him. "Hello gorgeous, like some help up?" she asks with a motherly smile getting a nod from a blushing Harry. We go over to help him up, once he's up he gives us each a kiss in thanks and places his hands on his tummy. "You know I'd do that for you if the roles were reversed." Jay says placing a hand on his tummy smiling widely when she felt them kick. "I know but lets hope it doesn't come down to that." he says as he and Jay make there way towards the kitchen while the rest of us make our way back to the room.