Chapter 3

5 Months

Zayns POV 

 Today we're heading to Harrys five month ultrasound before we drop him off at work. He waddles ahead of us as we enter the hospital greeting every single coworker we passed by. "Harry your not supposed to start for another hour, what are our doing here?" Sam asks as we walk onto the maternity/paternity floor. "I've got an ultrasound before my shift, thats why the boys are with me." he says gesturing at us, she peers over his shoulder and gives us a wave. "Good because there is no working extra hours mister." she says as we completely agree with her he just stands there and rolls his eyes about our concern. We talk with Sam for a bit while he checks in asking her everything he's been doing and if its too much for him to handle. She eases our worries by telling us he's doing great and isn't overexerting himself which is good. She gets a beep on her ipad alerting her she's needed somewhere. She smiles giving a quick goodbye before heading behind the desk. Harry waddles over to us with a big smile on his face as we make our way to go sit and wait. Before he can sit down though Sam calls out for a Mr Styles... great. He lets out a laugh as we make our way towards the girl and down the hall going into a room. She gives him the routine check, double checking just to make sure everything was right before she pulled over the ultrasound machine. "Theres they are!" she says turning the screen over so we could see our beautiful little munchkin. "Baby is perfect Harry, keep up the amazing work. How many pictures?" she asks Harry examines the screen double checking the baby to see that they are perfect telling her to print four. She taps a few buttons while she hand Harry a cloth which I take and clean off his tummy while he just smiles.

 "Okay boys I'll see you around 6 o'clock, I love you." Harry says giving us each a kiss before he heads over to his station. "Boys I've got an idea." Louis says when Harrys out of earshot. We look over wanting him to continue "We should finish the nursery." Louis says excitedly as we nod in agreement. With the walls being freshly painted the room looks as if it were begging to be finished. It took the rest of the afternoon for us to put together the nursery but it will totally be worth it to see Harrys reaction.

 It took the rest of the afternoon for us to put together the nursery but it will totally be worth it to see Harrys reaction

 "Boys, I'm home!" we hear Harry shout as he enters the house

 "Boys, I'm home!" we hear Harry shout as he enters the house. Placing the finishing details we walk out of the room closing the door behind us as we make our way to Harry. 'Hello sugar' (me) "Welcome home sunshine." (Niall) "I missed you Love." (Liam) "Hey babies" (Louis) we each greet him with a kiss as he giggles at Louis' new nickname for him he just recently started calling him over the past month or so. "I missed you four too." he says giving us his dimply smile "What would you like for dinner?" Liam asks as Harry makes his way over to the couch propping his swollen feet up on it. "Chinese would be great, but if any of you order any sort of sea food I will kick your asses." he states giving us a threatening look being dead serious. Knowing not to cross the pregnant boy we promise we won't and he returns to his happy self once again. I walk over to the couch and take a seat placing his feet into my lap I massage his swollen feet. My poor baby has probably been on them all day they must be killing him. He lets out grateful moan as his head lulls to the side while I work on a particular spot on his foot. Niall goes to order the take out while Liam fixes Harry a snack and Louis rubs his shoulders. "Don't have to (moan) do things for me (hmm) I can do things for hmm-myself." he says as we continue to rub his aching muscles. "We want to." Louis whispers into his ear as he kisses it causing Harrys smile to grow bigger. Niall and Liam came back into the room handing Harry his snack we turn on a movie as we wait for our takeout. The takeout was dropped off an hour later and the entire dinner we were buzzing with excitement because Harry would see the nursery soon as he laid their completely oblivious to focused on the movie to notice.

 "Come on babies, lets get you two to bed." Louis says helping a yawning Harry up from his seat at the table. the five of us make our way upstair but instead of turning left into our room we turn right and walk into the nursery. Harry gasped as we entered one hand over his mouth while the other on his bump. He starts to tear up as he looks around the room admiring all the little decorations. He walks over to the crib and places his hand one the baby blanket Jay made when we told them about the pregnancy. Smoothing the soft material he look in the crib to see a little stuffed elephant we got for them. He picks up the elephant, he clutches it to his chest as he goes and sits int the rocking chair. Rocking in it he looks over at us with tears streaming down his face he tells us the two words we were hoping he'd say.

 "It's perfect!"

Hello World,

I hope you enjoy this chapter. This story will be short just an FYI probably only going to have about eight chapters.

links to pics

https://mybabydoo.com/gender-neutral-nursery-7-2/

https://projectnursery.com/projects/beautiful-gender-neutral-nursery/