Chapter 10

The Birth

Zayns POV

  After we get the call from Lottie we rush to the hospital without a second thought. 'Hi our fiancés here he's in labor.' I tell the receptionist nervously as she tries to calm me down by giving us a kind smile. "Okay dear, whats your fiancés name?" she asked ready to type whatever name we give her into the computer. "Styles, Harry Styles." Liam answers quickly her smile only grew. "Oh he's in room P295" she says without even typing it into her computer. We mumble a quick thank you before we raced down the hall trying to find P295 as fast as possible.

  Finally finding it we into the room just as Haz was in the middle of having another contraction. He was gripping the handles on his bed so hard his knuckles were turning white as beads of sweat dribble down his beautiful face. As the contraction slowly faded away his grip on the handles lessened until his arms were weakly by his sides. Panting heavily trying to regain his breath Lottie is the first to take notice of our presence. "Hey Hazza, look who's here." she says sweetly we watched as he slowly peaked open one eye. He sees us and instantly bursts into tears looking relieved that we were here. 'Hey baby, how you doing?' I ask as me and Liam take the two spots next to his sides while Lottie quietly exists the room, but not without hitting Niall and Louis in the back of the head urging them to come over towards Harry. The two quickly snap out of their little states thanks to Lottie and rush to his sides like we did. Harry just smiled at us looking so tired yet so excited basking in the feel of not having a contraction.

 "Congrats H you've hit 10 cm! Ready to meet your little one guys?" Sam asked we all nodded our heads excitedly even though Niall and Louis looked a bit pale. Through out Harrys whole labor Nialls fainted twice and Louis had gotten sick. Those two do not handle labor or needles very well even when they aren't the ones going through it. "Okay Harry lets get you to a delivery room. " Sam clicks the locks off of Harrys bed allowing it to move while to nurses help wheel all the machines Harry was connected to. We quickly got to the delivery room, the four of us have to put on scrubs while the nurses get Harry ready to push. Louis and I take Harrys left while Liam and Niall took his right, Louis and Niall were uncharge of holding his hands while Liam and I took hold of his legs. Deciding that so if one of them goes down  it won't really affect the birth.

 "Okay Harry on your next contraction I want you to push. Ready one, two, three push!" Sam commands as she's positioned between Harrys legs. He tucks his chin into his chest and squeeze the boys hands while he pushes for a good ten seconds. "Okay relax." Sam says giving Harry just a little bit of time to catch his breath before pushing again. We fall into that pattern push for ten, break for five. With each push Harry grows more exhausted as he cries wanting the pain to be over with so we can meet out baby. "one, two, three PUSH! One.... two.... three.... your crowning... six.... seven... eight... nine... heads out, take a breath." Sam says causing Liam and I to look in between his legs as we were watching a miracle happen. "Harry would you like to feel the head?" Sam asked as Harry nodded frantically reaching his hand out for Sam to guide it. "There almost here." he whispers out of breath with a smile growing on his face. The moment only lasts for a few seconds before his nose scrunches up again signaling he needs to push. With that final push our baby was welcomed into the world. 

"It's a boy!"

 When they cleaned up Harry, the baby and brought both of them back to the room none of us were able to take our eyes off the little bundle wrapped up in Harry's arms. "He's perfect." Harry whispers gently moving a piece of his black curls. Our little man lets out a sneeze that startles him awake letting us look at his incredible eyes. His right was brown like Liams but his left was the perfect mixture of Lou's and Ni's baby blues. Besides his eye color and hair color everything else looked exactly like Harry from his nose to his eye shape to his lips it was all Harry. 'Hi baby boy.' I whisper rubbing his cheek causing him to have a need to stretch. He snuggles back into his blankets and starts to nip at Harrys chest. "I think some ones hungry." Louis says fondly as Niall starts to untie the top of Harry's gown allowing our little boy access to his food. "I think his name fits him perfectly." Niall says as we all watch our two boys in adoration.

 "Unkle Hawwy! Wheres my cousin? Whats my cousin?" Eddie whisper shouts as he along with the rest of the family come in to meet the newest member. Harry was holding our little guy in his arms patting the bed for Ed togo up. I pick him up with ease and place him on the bed with everyone but Harry telling him to be careful. "Oks I gets it." he sasses getting a laugh out of Harry. He crawls his way up the bed and peeks into the little bundle thats held in his favorite uncles arms. "So?" Jay asks as ecstatic that she's a grandma again. "Everyone meet the newest member of our family, Ethan Alexander Styles" Harry introduces our little one to his crazy family getting a tiny excited dance out of Eddie.

 Our perfect little Ethan was brought into the world on May 10, 2034

 The End

We Called the Midwife

Hello World,

 I hope you enjoyed my story! Another story comes to a close just as many more open up ready to tell their tales. Thank you so much for all of the votes and views you have given this story. Feel free to check out my other Zaiourry Harry mpregs and follow. I don't plan on making a sequel for this story unless a lot of people request I do.