ANNOUNCEMENT

The long wait is finally over!
OUR MESSY HEARTS; my FIRST BABY is now available for purchase!

For those who are interested and wants to avail my book, here are the details:

OUR MESSY HEARTS written by (ZuXiner) is now available for purchase.

✨ STORY DESCRIPTION:

Arianne, a seventeen-year-old girl, is involved in a tangled relationship. She's a nice, innocent girl who is trying to convince herself that she has moved on from the past. But the night she bumps into her ex-boyfriend, Jonard, and suddenly meets Jonard's brother, Louwiee, is the night her life unravels once again.

All she wanted was to live a happy life after the sorrow she had gone through in the past. However, meeting the Fuentes brothers turns her life into a roller coaster journey. She believed that falling in love with her ex-boyfriend or one of the Fuentes brothers was not her priority.

Will Arianne stick to her words and avoid falling in love? Will she become strong enough to face all the consequences? Or will she fail miserably and confine herself in sadness?

A story of their MESSY HEARTS

BOOK DETAILS:
✨Size: 5x8
✨ Paperback
✨ Matte
✨Tagalog–English (Teen Fiction)
✨Php 478 + SF (50+)

BOOK INCLUSIONS:
✨Handwritten signature of the author
✨Message/Dedication/Appreciation of the author
✨Bookmarks
✨And other freebies (for first 10 who avail)

Also available on:
✨Ukiyoto all versions: https://www.ukiyoto.com/product-page/our-messy-hearts
✨Amazon eBook— Will be live on Google Play
✨Amazon Paperback— takes up only 3 months for availability on Amazon.

Open for reservation, just DM me. For questions and clarifications, you can contact or message me.

***

For more important updates, you can visit me on my:
Twitter Account: @Xiner25