Happy Life.

It was a quiet Sunday,Josie was in the kitchen making breakfast while Manuel was in the shower. Julian was in his room finishing his report for English while Enrique and Isabella were watching cartoons in the living room.
       Julian went to help his Mom and Josie told him to get the syrup from the fridge,Manuel came downstairs getting the paper kissing Josie and had his coffee. The twins were eating and Julian cut their pancakes to make it easier for them noticing they were very sticky from the syrup.
      Josie took the twins upstairs for a bath while Julian did dishes and Manuel went to wash the car,the twins were running away from Josie who chased them with their towels catching them taking them to get dressed combing their hair which they hated very much.

Julian was out with friends and Josie was in the grocery while Manuel was with the twins in the kitchen making pictures,Julian was looking at CD players and went in the store looking at CDs buying a few then went to the pizza shoppe.
        Josie got home unpacking the groceries with Manuel while the twins were playing in the living room, the phone rang and Manuel took it.
"Hello?" he smiled. "Aliya! It's been years, how are you?" he talked with her and said,"You're coming to visit? That's great. Well,you're welcome to stay here if you want."
      Josie listened to the conversation and Manuel said,"You're coming in two weeks? Okay. Well,it'll be nice to see you after such a long time. Okay. Bye." he hung up and Josie asked,"Who's Aliya?"
"Sorry. I should've said something. Aliya's an old friend from college, actually she's my ex-girlfriend. Emphasis on the ex. She's coming to visit. I told her she could stay with us,if you want." Manuel said cautiously.
"I guess it'll be nice." Josie said.
"You sure?"
"Yeah." Josie said not entirely convinced.