Revenge.

Aliya was having sex with Dexter,she was moaning fucking him hard and he held her waist moaning gripping her ass enjoying it. He thrust into her and she moaned gripping the sheets,she kissed him and said,"I want this to last." she kissed his neck.
    Dexter held her waist fucking her hard watching her cum and Aliya moaned softly, she gripped the sheets rocking back and forth as he tapped her ass and spanked it. He pulled her to him kissing her and she held him putting her tongue in his mouth as they fucked hard.
    Aliya moaned wanting more as Dexter held her leg up fucking her,she moaned biting her lip and Dexter went hard pounding her as she felt her clit pounding getting wet until he cummed in her making her groan.

Aliya looked at the ceiling holding the sheets to herself,Dexter looked at her and said,"You okay?" turning to her.
"You enjoy this shallow sex?" she asked.
"I enjoy being with you." Dexter said stroking her face. "I have meaningless sex because it's what you want."
"You think I want meaningless sex?" Aliya asked sitting up. "You think I enjoy getting my ass pounded by you? That I enjoy sucking your cock and letting you play with my breasts?"
     Dexter sat asking what she wanted from him and she said,"I don't even like you,Dexter. I don't like having sex with you,the only reason I do is because you're good in bed. You don't mean anything to me."
"Then leave." he said getting out of bed. "Since all I'm good for is an occasional fuck,leave." he folded his arms.
"Fine." Aliya said. "I hope you have a nice life." she got dressed leaving.
     Aliya went to her hotel room for a shower then got dressed going to the bar for a drink, she was glad she told Dexter what was on her mind, she went to her room watching TV.

It was late,Aliya heard the door going to answer wondering who it was at such a late hour. She opened the door to see Dexter who pushed her inside slamming the door behind him and slammed her against the wall.
"What're you doing?"
"Open your legs,slut!" he reached up her nightdress fingering her and she moaned begging him to stop.
    She fought and Dexter said,"You like that?" fingering her more and Aliya begged him to stop. He kissed her putting his tongue in her mouth and pinned her to the wall rubbing his cock against her. She fought and Dexter said,"Turn around."
"You're insane."
Dexter turned her and she groaned hitting her head, he pulled down her nightdress and said,"I'm going to be the best you've ever had." he pulled down her panties taking off his pants.
"Dexter,no." she cried.
     Dexter thrust his cock into her fucking her hard,she fought crying and he pressed into her fucking her gripping her breasts moaning and grunting as she fought trying to get away from him. He thrust into her hard,Aliya cried wanting him to stop.

She was crying in bed as Dexter fucked her hard rocking back and forth,she fought as Dexter covered her mouth muffling her screams. He turned her fucking her hard in her ass and Aliya groaned saying,"No. No. Please! Please stop." crying. Dexter pulled her up and fucked her hard until he cummed inside her then he let her go.
    Aliya was crying and Dexter got dressed saying,"Now we're done." looking at her. He left and Aliya cried hugging herself naked on the bed.