Long Time,No See.

Josie and Manuel were with the kids visiting his family,they were in the yard talking while Julian was texting his friends and the twins were playing. Aliya came and Mrs.Antonio de Rosa said,"Aliya! What a surprise! It's been years."
"Hi,Mrs.Antonio de Rosa. Nice seeing you again." she said hugging her.
Maria said,"Aliya. It's been a long time." feeling a little tense.
   They sat having lunch and Aliya talked with them,Josie noticed that Maria was uncomfortable and so was Rosalinda. They had dessert then Julian went with the twins to play while Josie helped Mrs.Antonio de Rosa in the kitchen with Maria and Rosalinda.
    Josie sat with Maria and Rosalinda talking,they looked at Aliya and Josie said,"You look tense."
"I can't believe she's here. I thought we'd never see her again."
"Really?"
"She's bad news,Josie." Rosalinda said. "She cheated on Manuel when they were together."
"What?" Josie asked shocked.
"It's true." said Maria. "When he broke up with her,she stalked him."
"Stalked him?"
"Showing up here,calling,texting. She wouldn't leave him alone. We had to call the cops because it got so bad." Maria said looking concerned. "I don't think she's here by coincidence. She wants him back."

Aliya came over asking,"What are you three talking about?" sitting with them looking at them intensely.
"Nothing." Maria said going to the kitchen.
Rosalinda followed her and Aliya told Josie,"They never liked me." she sat with her. "I'm sure they told you some ridiculous stories."
Josie went to the kitchen and thought,I knew something was wrong with her. She got a drink and Aliya came saying, "All of you are in here. I feel so left out." looking at them.
     Josie was showering thinking about what Maria and Rosalinda told her,she was sure that Aliya wasn't here paying a friendly visit, she wanted to get Manuel back. Josie was going to make sure that didn't happen. No one was taking her husband.