He's Mine!

Josie and Manuel were at the beach with the kids,they were in the water splashing having fun. Julian held Isabella teaching her to swim,she kicked her legs and Julian said,"You're doing great!" as she kept kicking.
   They played in the sand building sand castles and Josie was glad that they didn't have Aliya around enjoying some family time,they had lunch relaxing in the sand. In the evening, they went home after a long day of fun.
      Julian put the twins to bed while Josie and Manuel unpacked the picnic basket washing the plates and cups along with the utensils,Josie decided to order pizza feeling way to tired to cook and Manuel went to take a shower.

Julian was watching a movie with his Mom and Manuel,they enjoyed a bowl of popcorn laughing and enjoying time together while the twins were fast asleep. Aliya was in her car watching them,she gripped the wheel in jealousy seeing them so happy.
      She watched them and saw Josie and Manuel's bedroom light go off,she leaned back in her seat and said,"You don't deserve him,Josie. He belongs to me." she started the car. "I'll get rid of you if it's the last thing I do. Manuel is mine!" she went to her hotel.
      In the morning,Josie was making breakfast and Julian was watching TV with the twins. Manuel was having coffee reading the paper and Josie called the kids to breakfast. They ate talking about how much fun they had yesterday then Julian did dishes.

Josie was in the supermarket,she was in line to check out then took the groceries to the car heading to the dry-cleaners to pick up her dress and Manuel's suit heading home unpacking the groceries and relaxed after hanging the clothes in the closet.
     Aliya was in her hotel room doing work on her laptop,she was emailing her boss then relaxed eating her lunch she'd ordered watching TV. She was bored deciding to call Dexter and he picked up. They talked planning to meet up later,she smiled. "Good. I could use some shallow and meaningless sex right now." eating her fries.