You're In My House,Bitch!

It was two weeks that Aliya had been staying with Josie and Manuel,two weeks that Josie couldn't take anymore and Manuel was beginning to feel the tension build between them. Enrique and Isabella were playing in the living room when Aliya came saying,"Can you two go play somewhere else? I want to watch TV."
     Enrique said,"Mommy said we can't watch TV for an hour." and Isabella said,"Now is quiet time. But we can play a game." holding her dolly and Aliya said,"That may apply to you but not to me." she turned on the TV.
"You're going to be in trouble." Enrique said.
"And you're going to get out of my sight!" Aliya said angrily making them cry.
    Josie came and the twins ran hugging her, she asked what happened and they told her. Josie unplugged the TV and Aliya said,"What the hell,Josie?! That's my favorite show!"
"And these are my kids you just yelled at!" Josie said angrily.
"I want to watch my show, can't they play somewhere else?'
"No." Josie said. "This house has rules, one of which is no TV for an hour."
"That might apply to them, not to me!"
"It applies to everyone!"
"I'm a guest!"

Josie went to her saying,"And you have overstayed your welcome. I want you out of this house right now." glaring at her.
"I'm not going anywhere." Aliya said firmly. "Not unless Manuel says so."
"You listen to me! This is my house, bitch! Mine! If I say you have to leave, you leave! Manuel doesn't even want you here anymore either. So,go pack up and get out." Josie said seriously. "This is my house,my husband,my kids. My family. Get the hell out!"
     Aliya went to pack and left in a huff slamming the door behind her, Josie watched her leave and told the twins,"She's gone now. She won't trouble you anymore. Go and play." smiling. Enrique and Isabella went to play and Josie went to have a drink to calm herself down.