Enter The Ex.

Aliya Salvatore arrived in the airport in the afternoon and Manuel met her,she hugged him smiling saying,"Manuel! It's been so long!"
"Aliya!" Manuel hugged her taking her to the car.
They talked and Aliya was glad to see Manuel after years,she thanked him for letting her stay with him.
      They got to the house and Aliya went inside,she saw the twins and asked surprised,"You have kids?"
"Three." Manuel said.
"Three?" Aliya asked.
Julian came saying,"Hi. You must be Aliya."
"Yes."
"Aliya, this is Julian. My stepson. And the twins, Enrique and Isabella." Manuel said.
Josie came saying,"Hi,Aliya. Nice to meet you."
"You too." Aliya said.
"This is my wife,Josie." Manuel said. "I got married."
     Aliya looked at them and said, "Congratulations,Manuel. I'm happy for you." she hugged him and Josie saying,"It's a pleasure to meet you." shaking her hand but Josie could tell she wasn't happy.

Josie was in the kitchen having tea,she was uncomfortable having her husband's ex with them but Manuel was happy to see her so she went along with it. Aliya came downstairs from a shower and said,"I hope you're okay with me here."
"As long as Manuel is happy, I'm okay." Josie said.
     Aliya said,"Josie, you have nothing to worry about. Manuel and I are just friends now. We dated in college, that was years ago." smiling. "We're just friends." she took her hand. "I'm glad to see him happy. He deserves it."
Josie moved her hand saying,"Thanks for that." putting her cup in the sink.
      Dinner was full of talk,Aliya talked about her new job and traveling the world and her family. Manuel enjoyed the conversation while Josie ate feeling an urge to leave but stayed put hiding her annoyance. She cleared the table and Aliya offered to help her but she said,"I"m okay. Thanks." washing the dishes.

Manuel sat catching up with Aliya and Josie listened to them feeling annoyed, she dried her hands going upstairs and Manuel noticed she was behaving differently towards Aliya. He heard the shower and figured not to bother her about it.
     Josie showered then got dressed,she made a cup of tea relaxing reading a book then went to bed. Manuel went to the bedroom and saw her sleeping, he got in bed beside her holding her close and Josie lay still not making a sound.