Aliya's Lover.

It had been a week,Aliya was chatting with Dexter who was on a business trip asking if she could meet him realizing he was not far from where she was. He agreed giving her the address of his hotel and she went to get ready.
    She was doing her makeup and hair, she looked at her reflection saying,"I hope he doesn't have to work,I'm in the mood for shallow sex tonight." she left getting a cab to his hotel. She met him in the lobby and he said,"You look fantastic." admiring her black lace top, tight leather skirt and stiletto heels.
"Thanks." they went to dinner.
     They had dinner at a local sushi restaurant,they ate talking and enjoying the sake playing a game of sake bomb then had dessert. Dexter said,"It's really good to see you." smiling.
"I'm glad you weren't busy."
"I could never be busy for you."
They went to his room and had a drink despite having had enough already.

They were kissing and Dexter untied her top revealing her breasts,he cupped them squeezing and Aliya moaned softly,he kissed them sucking her nipples and teasing biting them and said,"I'm glad you came over."
They kissed going to the bed taking off each other's clothes and Dexter reached up her skirt pulling down her thong.
     He fingered her making her moan, she cummed as he went deeper making her clit pound, Aliya held her breasts moaning thrusting her hips and Dexter teased her folds with his mouth licking her lips and Aliya gripped the sheets wanting more as he worked his way to her ass.
    She knelt sucking his cock,she sucked it turning him on and he held her head moaning as she stroked it sucking getting cum all over her face. She pushed him onto the bed and sucked until he cummed on her face.

They had sex. Aliya moaned in pleasure as Dexter fucked her hard, she held him close moaning begging for more feeling her clit pounding as he thrust into her hard. She went on top and fucked him hard making him moan loud as he held her waist saying,"Oh,yeah. Yeah,baby. That's it! Fuck it! Fuck it hard!" as she rode his cock hard moaning loud.
     She arched her back fucking him gripping the sheets and Dexter held her waist thrusting his hips moaning and grunting, he squeezed her breasts and Aliya fucked him saying,"That's it, Dexter! Yeah. Right there." getting turned on. She hovered over him fucking him hard kissing him deeply licking his mouth.
    Aliya was bent over on the couch and Dexter held her waist fucking her hard,he fucked her hard in her ass and she held the couch wanting more as cum ran down her legs. He tapped her ass and spanked it hard, he pulled her to him and she held him closing her eyes kissing putting her tongue in his mouth as he held her breasts fucking her hard until he cummed.

They lay on the floor panting and Aliya kissed him smiling thanking him for an incredible night,Dexter kissed her gripping her hair and said,"You were amazing tonight." squeezing her ass and she went to the shower then got dressed going home.
"Can we do this again sometime?" Dexter asked.
"You know my number." Aliya said closing the door.