He's My Husband!

Aliya was at a local bar drinking,she was smoking a cigarette and went to her car,she got in starting it when she saw Manuel getting out going to him. She went to him saying,"Manuel,hi."
"Aliya." Manuel said surprised. "You're really back."
"Yeah." Aliya said. "You sound so surprised to see me."
"I am."
Josie was coming out of a store going to her husband and said,"Aliya. What're you doing here?"
"I was in a bar having drinks."
"Well,it was nice seeing you." Manuel said leaving with Josie going to their car heading home.
    Aliya was in her hotel room watching TV,she was so annoyed seeing josie with Manuel and the He's my husband look she gave him. She already killed Dexter,now she had to kill Josie or at least get her out of the way.

Josie was doing laundry,she was going to the living room checking on the twins who were drawing, she got a drink going upstairs checking on Julian who was doing homework and went to put the clothes in the dryer. She was folding the clothes putting them away and relaxed.
  Manuel was going home,he was in the bakery buying bread heading home. He got home and the twins ran to him hugging him tight smiling saying happily,"Daddy's home!" looking at him and he knelt hugging them smiling.
"Hi." Josie said smiling. "How was work?"
"Good." Manuel said. "How was your day?"
"Good." she kissed him. "These two had me busy." she looked at Isabella and Enrique smiling.
"I bet they did." Manuel said stroking their heads lovingly.
    Dinner was full of talk,Julian was in his room studying and Josie went to check on him taking his plate once he finished his dinner. The twins were playing in the living room,Manuel did dishes while Josie played with the twins then took them to have their bath.