Evil Guest.

Manuel was in the hospital,he looked at Maria who was unconscious attached to a ventilator,he looked at the wounds wondering who would stab her so badly. He held her hand whispering,"I promise I'll find out who did this to you." he kissed her hand leaving.
    Josie was waiting for him,he hugged her crying and she comforted him. They went home and Manuel went to the bathroom to compose himself while Josie made tea. She sat wondering who would hurt Maria to that extent,she knew whoever it was had to be a real psycho.
    Rosalinda was with her husband,she was worried about her sister and wondering who would hurt her like that,she had a feeling it was Aliya but there was no proof. She went to start lunch planning to visit her sister later.

Aliya was with Dexter,she was in an alleyway with her skirt raised and her panties around her ankles moaning as Dexter had sex with her. She held the wall moaning as Dexter fucked her hard, she raised her leg cumming herself and Dexter kissed her neck pleasuring her.
      She fixed her clothes going to the bar for a drink,she sat smoking a cigarette hoping Maria succumbed to her wounds. She just had to take care of Rosalinda then no one would get in the way of her and Manuel getting back together. She'd deal with Josie personally.
     Josie was putting dinner on the table,she saw Aliya going to the guest room noticing bites on her neck,she went to wash up and Manuel called the kids to dinner. Aliya was in the guest room doing work not wanting to impose on them.

It was late,Josie woke up going to the kitchen for water. She saw Aliya in the living room talking on the phone with someone and went turning on the light, Aliya said,"What're you doing up?"
"I could ask you the same thing." Josie said sternly.
"I was...I was talking with my Mom."
"At 3 o'clock in the morning?" Josie asked raising a brow.
"She has trouble sleeping. We talk and it helps her sleep."
    Josie looked at her knowing she was lying,she said,"Okay. Well, goodnight." she went upstairs to bed and Aliya looked at her thinking,I can't wait to get you out of picture. Then Manuel and your kids will be mine. She went to bed knowing that Josie was getting suspicious.