Prologue

For as long as I can remember... I've had a cursed power... It's abilities are mostly unknown... But it sure knows how to kill... When I was 10 years old... My powers went on a rampage and killed my parents who died to save me... After a while... the corpse decayed and I had to leave...

I wondered the streets looking for food... When I met this guy... He had black spiky hair and nasty scars... He took pity on me and gave me food... He noticed that I was following him but didn't care...

He brought me to an abandoned house and said I could be safe if I lived there... He left and I haven't seen him since that day... I sometimes miss him... What if he stayed... Would I have been happier? He could've been my older brother or something... I wished I would have asked his name...

-Current day-

Your so hungry, You can barely walk... People aren't trowing good food out so You've been starving for a couple of days...

Y/N "Excuse me? Would you mind sparing some change so that I can buy water?"

Women "Eww gross get away from me!!"

Y/N head "People aren't really happy to smell me either I guess..."

You walk outside of town where you wash in a river... You arrive back in town where you smell something good, It's a new restaurant that opened... Seems the clients are displeased as you see the cook throw out food... You rush over to the large garbage bin... You look inside and see a sealed and untouched piece of beef... you climb and try to reach it when someone pulls you out from your back...

Unknown Hero " Hey be carefull or you could fall in there... Did you lose something?"

Your eyes meet... He looks pretty cute with that blond hair and yellow eyes...

Unknown Hero " What is a beautiful thing like you doing searching in the trash like that?"

You look down and fidget your fingers...

Y/N " I was trying to... To get some food..."

His eyes widens... He looks over at the trash and then looks at you with sad eyes...

Unknown Hero "Why are you looking in the trash... You should ask your parents for some food... Or buy something at the restaurant just there..."

Y/N " I'd love to... but my parents aren't alive... And I don't have a family... My home is an abandoned house on the offscurts of the town... I've been living like this for a long time... It's nothing new..."

You see the horror that shows on his face... He look angrily at the ground and kicks a rock... He looks back at you with a smile...

Unknown Hero " Well then... You said You we're looking for food right? Come on then it won't buy itself..."

Y/N " Didn't you hear me!? I DON'T HAVE MONEY!"

Unknown Hero " Yeah and? I do so come on! I was about to go to a nice coffee shop down here... You can eat there with me!"

He grabs your hand... It's soft and warm... He pulls you up to the alley where you stop and pull him back... He looks at you confused... He then looks you up and down... He realises you aren't in the best clothes...

Unknown Hero " It's okay... Just stay here... I'll go grab you some clothes!"

Y/N "You don't even know my size!"

Unknown Hero " I'm sure you'll rock baggy clothes!"

You blush as he runs towards the hill... You wait for 30 minutes... Thinking he left you, you sit down and look at yourself...

Unknown Hero " I'm so sorry... I completely forgot where I had left you and so I had to look every alley in town... Here!"

He passes you a sweatshirt and some sweat pants.

Unknown Hero "Theses are my clothes... I asked the girls to borrow some clothes but for some reason they got angry at me and chased me away... I hope you don't mind..."

The clothe smell super fresh and clean... He looks away and you change real quick.. You feel so comfortable in them...

Y/N "Wow... They feel so nice... Thank you so much..."

He looks away as he blushes...

Unknown Hero "T-They look good on y-you... Well then s-shall we go?"

He grabs your hand and walks you to the coffee shop... He orders some food, a soda and a carton of milk... He opens the can and goes to drink the soda when he realizes that your staring at him... He looks at the can and then at you...

Unknown Hero "Here... Soda gives energy right? I'm not too smart tho so I don't really know why... But you can have my soda... You need more energy than I do..."

You smile and take the can.. You've never drinked soda before so you smell it... The bubbles goes up to your nose and you whine as your nose hurt...

Unknown Hero "Hey you shouldn't do that! Hahaha! Have you never seen soda before?

He suddenly remembers what you told him and he looks down... He grabs a straw and puts in in the can...

Unknown Hero "That's better for beginners... Don't drink to fast either or it'll hurt..."

He gently smiles at you as you drink the soda... You smile as the taste is sweet... He lays his chin in his hand as he watches you enjoy your first soda...

-TO BE CONTINUED