Episode 12

You release from the hug and smile, now fully calm again.

Kami "Let's go grab your stuff in class okay? I spoke with Aizawa and Katsuki, they agreed to make Mineta switch seats, so that way you'll be safe~"

You smile at how caring he is, you we're happy to have met him that day, you would've probably died anyways... You both walk back to class and grab your books before heading to the lockers.

Y/n "Bakugo is a little weird don't you think?"

Kami "Huh? What do you mean by that?"

Y/n "Well he acts all though... But I think he's just a big tsun-"

Aizawa "Hurry up to detention you two, I don't have all day..."

You sigh and place your stuff in the locker before walking to the detention room with Kami. When you open the door, Bakugo looks at you and sigh in relief, he must have been worried. You wave at him before siting near Kami and away from the grape, who groans in displeasure.

Aizawa "Alright, our detention works differently then normal schools, just clean up everything and then follow the list of exercises here... Once your all finished, you can head to the dorm."

Aizawa leaves you four in the class, you and Bakugo had to clean the floors and boards, while Kami and Mineta had the windows and desks. About 2 hours and half later you, Bakugo and Kami we're done your cleaning.

Bakugo pissed off "You fucking useless extra! MOVE YOUR TINY ASS BEFORE I MELT IT! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"

Mineta "Well if I had help it would go faster"

He winks at you and you pull you tongue out, faking a gag, he only smirks witch makes your stomach feel awful. How could someone be so repulsive!? Kami and Bakugo weren't to happy of his advances either.

Kami boiling in rage "If you don't stop... I'll make something else stop permanently."

Bakugo snarling "If you don't leave Y/n alone, I'll make sure that your balls detatch like the ones on your head, got that!?"

You giggle at how agressive they are to protect you, they clearly forgot who was the strongest here.

Y/n "Thank guys, but I can defend myself too, I know how to make skin irreparably calcinated~"

Mineta looks at you with wide eyes as he quickly finishes his tasks. Once he has, all four of you complete the training exercises. Of course intead of taking 1h and 30 minutes, it took 2h and 30 minutes because mineta took longer to do his exercises... You all make it to the dorm by 9h25 pm, your all in a foul mood as Mineta still flirts disgustingly with you. Once your all in the common room, Mina runs at you guys begging to come join the group. After alot of convincing with Bakugo to join and a good zap at Mineta to stay the fuck away, you make it to the circle. They were all almost there, exepted Momo and Todoroki, you looked around but couldn't see them.

Uraraka "They're in the closet! Want a drink, It's alcohol that Sero sneaked in for us!"

Y/n "Alcohol? As in the strong drinks adult take? Are you sure we should do that?"

Uraraka "Oh come on! It'll be fun!"

Uraraka then proceed to place a drug in the drink, nobody noticed of course, she placed something that would make sure the night would last longer. She only forgot the dosage and placed way too much.

Y/n "I think I'll pass..."

Kami "Well I'm not skipping that!"

Bakugo "Give me one round face!"