Episode 7

Your paralized on the sofa, completely dumbfounded. He climbs on top of you and get up close to your face...

Kami "I zapped you again~ What's my punishment? I wanna know what your gonna do to me~"

You try to speak, but even the muscles in your mouth are paralized... Denki's lustful face changes into a worried one...

Kami "Y/n? Can you talk!?"

Kaminari gasp as he realizes he made the voltage of his zap too high. He tries to shake you a little, you manage to move your eyebrows, but intead of nice a face (that he was expecting), you manage an angry face... He backs away, worried...

Kami "Oh no your mad at me... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to paralyze you I swear... I got a little horny by your words and lost control... Wait here! I have a solution!"

Kami gets up and runs to his bedroom, you boil with anger as his words replays in your mind 'Wait here'. You growl as you are clearly paralyzed and unable to go anywhere... Kami suddenly comes back and sits infront of you... You manage to open your mouth, but the sight has muted you... Right before you, a cute Kami is sitting with a pikachu onesie...

Kami extremely worried and nervous "This is what I had in my drawers... I didn't want you to see it yet... But does this make you slightly happier?

You let go of your anger and smile at him, the cuteness that's coming from him is too much to be angry at...

Y/n still woozy "You idiot... You look absolutely adorable..."

Kami "WAIT!? IS THAT A SMILE!? DID I DO IT!? *In a cute baby voice* Your not mad a me anymore?"

Y/n "I guess I just can't resist that cuteness of yours..."

Slowly your body regains movement, you pull yourself up and look him up and down. Your face changes into worry...

 Your face changes into worry

Kami muttering "Hmmmmmmmm... God... No... That wouldn't work..."

Y/n "Kami... What in gods name are you doing?"

Kami "I'm trying to find a way to get even cuter... My brain isn't good for think tho..."

Y/n "Kami... You should stop right now that impossible... Your going to overheat your brain..."

Kami "Hmmm... But I really wanna make you smil- OMG I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!"

Y/n "Kami... Your absolutely adorable... There's no way you could get any cuter than-"

 There's no way you could get any cuter than-"