Episode 9

Kami "You know, I'm starting to think I'm going to have to tie your to this bed frame to keep you from touching me when I sleep..."

You turn around blushing crazy and fully awake now... He laughs at your reaction, still unaware of what he said.

Y/n "Did you search that up as well!?"

He looks confused, but then grabs his phone and search it up. He falls on this thing called BDSM... His face was priceless.

Kami "OH GOD NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL!!!"

You burst out laughing at how innocent poor Kami is, he gets up too embarrassed and takes a cold shower.

He walks out and comes up to you, he pets your cheeks and gives you a soft kiss.

Kami "I'll talk to Nezu and Aizawa this morning about you, that way, we can try and figure something out. I'll see you after school!"

He kisses you passionately before he leaves and close the door, leaving you all alone. You walk around and try to watch TV, but nothing seems to catch your eye. You clean the entire dorm, he doesn't do that often from what you've cleaned. You decide to start and cook some soup, since you're kind of hungry it'll be a good supper for the both of you and you can eat snacks in the meantime. The day passes and it's finally almost the end of classes you hear the door open expecting Kami, when you turn around, all happy to see him, you suddenly see a small but rather large rat walk in the room. You grab a knife, ready to defend yourself when he lifts his paws up.

White rat "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, put the knife down Y/n..."

You calm down and place the knife on the counter, your hand still laying near it.

White rat "My name is Nezu, don't be afraid child, I'm the principal of UA, Aizawa and Mr Denki gave me alot of info about you. They said you had alot of potential and we're quite powelful but that your power was very unstable. In exchange for living here, I would like you to join our classes, I'll put you in 2A with Denki if that makes you more comfortable."

You look at him surprised, going to school wasn't a luxury you ever had so it made you quite nervous.

Y/n "I've never been to school..."

Nezu "Yes, I've heard of your unfortunate situation and past from Denki. My condolences and sincere apologies for never seeing your distress... We would have loved to help earlier than this..."

You frown at him, this was the 3rd time he had mentioned someone named Denki... Who was that person?

Y/n "I'm sorry to interrupt but... Who's Denki?"

They principal frowns at you, like you had said something that was in a different language.

Nezu "You are Y/n am I mistaken?"

Y/n "Yes that me... But I don't know a Denki..."

He giggles a little and facepaws himself as he shakes his head.

Nezu "Maybe Denki isn't as bright as I thought... Denki Kaminari is your boyfriends full name."

Your eyebrow furrowed as you thought of the new revelation. Denki Kami-nari.... You felt so stupid.

Y/n "I can't believe I never realised..."

He giggles again and thanks you for your cooperation, asks that you inform Denki of the situation and attend class tomorrow with him. You agree and he leaves as students enter the door. On his way to leave he waves at Kaminari that smiles and waves at him.

Nezu "I hope you'll take good care of our new student Mr Kaminari... Also try and be more open to them, they didn't even know your full name..."

Kami "Yes sir! I'd give my life for them... Thank you for taking them in!"

He nod and leaves the dorm as Kaminari walks to his room, omce he enters, he was met with a delicious aroma.

Kami "Hey my buzzy little nugget, did you miss me? Wow it smell good in here- Whoa!"

You jump onto Kami and shower his face with kisses as he giggles.

Kami "Guess that's a yes huh baby-"

But before he could say anything else, you passionately kissed him, he kisses you back, pulling your head closer to deepened the kiss, he licks your bottom lips for entrance, witch you gladly allow. He explores your mouth before moaning into it, you separate with a string of saliva still connecting you two.

Kami "God your hot... My goodness... I wanna do things to you that aren't very appropriate..."

You giggle as you kiss him again, this time it was with pure lust, you wanted him. Even if both of you we're clearly inexperienced in this area, you both wanted to learn. He stood up with you wrapped around his waist, he plopped you on the bed, kissing your neck lightly to avoid leaving marks. Once he made it your collarbone, that was a different story, leaving his mark along your collar and shoulders as you let out soft moans. He lifted his head up and kissed you deply before looking at you serious.

Kami "I love you..."

Your heart skipped a beat as you smiled, those words we're like sunshine in the dark. You looked him dead in the eyes with a serious look.

Y/n "I love you too"

Kami "So what do we do from here... Do you wanna... You know... Have sex or... Is it too soon?"

He looked completely embarrassed, you could tell he was really turned on but was holding back for your sake, you grinned before rubbing your knee against his hard bulge. He groaned as he looked at you with lust.

Y/n "Make love to me Kaminari."

Kami "Fuck your turning me on... If you need to just tell me... And I'll stop okay? I wouldn't wanna make you uncomfortable or hurt you."

-TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys, I've finally caught up with Tik Tok, look I'm really sorry, my life went sideways, I lost my job, I went into a writers block on this and now I'm kinda back, I wont be posting on this until I get a job so give me 3 to 4 weeks, I will update my other stories it's just this one needs to be worked on since I almost abandoned it so many times... Thank you for understanding and reading!