Episode 3

-The next day-

You get awakened by a phone alarm... You look next to you and see Kami's phone... The alarm is named School...

Y/n "Ah crap he left his phone on the table... I'm going to have to wake him up wont I..."

You get up and go to the kitchen... You look and the fridge and see some eggs and milk... You look on Kami's phone for how to cook scrabbled eggs... You finish cooking and walk to his bedroom door... You gently open it and see him laying there... You walk next to the bed... His hair are a little messy, you can see him drooling a little... You giggle...

Y/n In a sweet tone "Kami... Get up... You'll be late for school..."

He flips over... His shirt is completely up... Showing his torso and abs... You look away completely embarassed as you try and not have a nosebleed...

Y/n "HEY DUMBY YOUR FOOD WILL BE COLD!!!"

He gets up scared and looks at you... His shirt falls back down and so you look at him again...

Kami confused "What do you...*Yawns*
Mean... Food? I didn't prepare anything..."

Y/n "Of course you didn't... I did... Come on Your alarm rang about an hour ago so hurry up..."

You let him dress and walk in the kitchen where you prepae his plate... He walks out of the bedroom yawning... He sits down and starts to eat... His eyes widens...

Kami "WHOA THAT'S FRICKING GOOD! I didn't know you cooked so well!"

Y/n "I'm... I'm glad you like it... I've never cooked before... I just played with spices like the recipe said..."

Kami "Wait... Where's your food?"

Y/n "Oh... No no... I didn't make it to eat it... It was for you... I usually barely eat at all... so I'm not hungry..."

Kami looks at you... He can see that your practically skin and bone although muscles are showing... He takes a spoon full and shoves it in your mouth...

Kami "You need to eat more from now... I'm the one taking care of you... So you'll... YOU'LL NEVER STARVE AGAIN!!! I want to see theses arms and legs of yours healty again... So please... Share the food with me..."

Your completely shocked by his reaction... You swallow the food and pull out a bowl... He splits equally and both of you eat...

Kami "Aww man that was delicious... Ill be back after school okay so no wondering off... You can't be seen..."

He puts his bag on the floor and helps you clean the dishes... He goes to the door and waves you goodbye...

You head to the sofa where you turn the TV on... You try and find a good show to watch when you hear mumbeling...

Stranger "Idiot left is fucking TV on? UGH WHY DO I EVEN CARE!? Actually I don't care... It's just annoying so I'm gonna turn it off... Before going to class... *He opens Kami's dorm door* What the-"

You both make eye contact... His hair is blond short very spiky... He has a murderous expression on his face...

Dangerous Stranger "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY FRIENDS DORM!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

Y/n "I- I'm Y/n... W-who are you!?"

Dangerous Stranger "I'm Katsuki Bakugou! And your messing with wrong guy!"

You have a flash back of the UA festival where Bakugo was the winner... Violently won...

Y/n "I- I've seen y-you... On TV once last year... Um... You won the UA-"

Bakugo "DON'T FUCKING MENTION THAT EMBARRASSMENT!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

Kami who had forgotten his bag bumps into Bakugo... Bakugo lofts his arm to protect Kami...

Bakugo "Careful you idiot! There's a fucking villain in your dorm... Go get Mr. Aizawa... I'll handle the rest~"

Bakugo readies an explosion in hand and goes to strike you when Kami jumps infront of him...

Kami "BAKUGO STOP THEY'RE NOT A VILLAIN!!!"

Bakugo "Huh!? THEN EXPLAIN SPARKY!!!"

Kami explains your whole story and the relationship you guys built up recently... Bakugo calms down...

Bakugo "So in otherwords they're not supposed to be here and I'm the only one that knows..."

Kami "Yes... So please if you could not-"

Bakugo "Fine... I'll keep your secret... But learn to hide them better..."

Y/n "Wait... That's it!? No bribing or begging needed!?"

Kami "Aww thanks Bakubro! Your the best! Trust me... He may look deadly... But he's a softy inside..."

Bakugo "Watch it or the so called softy will blow YOUR ASS TO CLASS!!!"

He grabs Kami's bag and himselfs and drags Kami out of the room...

Y/n "Well then..."

-TO BE CONTINUED