Episode 8

Kami tries to protest, saying 'I'm fine I'm fine', but you can tell that he's completely exausted if not sick...

Y/n "Look we are not discussing this! Your not going to school! End of discussion!"

He lays down defeated, we hear 3 knock followed by yelling.

"HEY IF YOUR GONNA CALL THEN FUCKING OPEN THE DOOR!"

Y/n "JEEZ BAKUGO I'M COMING GIVE ME A SECOND!"

You open the door to a smiling Bakugo, he comes inside and see the state Kami is in. He looks at you with a hint of worry in his eyes, but just barely.

Bakugo "What the fuck Dunce face, this isn't what happens when you over use your quirk so why you so... Dead..."

Y/n "See even Bakugo agrees with me, you need to stay home and relax! Bakugo, would you please do me the favor of telling everyone and the teachers that he can't come today?"

"Tch, making me do the dirty work... Fine I'll fucking do it." He says petting my head.

"Thank you Bakugo..."

He let out a Tch with a light blush on his face before leaving. I look at Kami who's fighting to stay awake.

Y/n "Alright that's enough out of you, go to bad now it's sleep time for you..."

He yawns and claims he isn't tired at all that he can go to school...

Kami "I swear I'm not... *Yawn* fucking christ body can't you cooperate!"

You laugh at him cussing himself, you walk to the bedroom and point his bed.

"Alright I'll go to freaking bed for you... But on one condition Y/n I'm serious you really need to follow it."

Y/n "Alright alright! What's the damn condition!?"

He walk up to you and point's at you.

"You can't, under any circumstances, touch me

"You can't, under any circumstances, touch me. I'm exausted and my body will go into recharge mode..  I will be producing for harmless to deadly currents around my body. So please... Don't touch me while I'm sleeping I beg you."