((For The Record))

Im so sorry this isn't an actual update, guys! I even promised myself I wouldn't rant on the story ever since I did it that one time. However, this particular event is one I feel absolutely needs to be addressed.

It has come to my attention that some (not all, not even most) believe I have copied this story and its ideas from another.

I am here to tell you how large of a pile of bullshit that is. I'm sorry for that language, but I am deeply offended that I have been accused of stealing someone else's work. If you saw how much time and effort I put into making this story into what it is, you would understand just why this is so offensive to me. I would never, never even think of taking someone else's ideas and/or words and try to pass them off as mine. And the fact that someone thought I had actually hurts.

Yes, I understand there are plenty of stories floating around in which Luke or any one of the boys bullies a girl. Same thing goes with abuse, moving countries, etc. There's really no way around the fact that some of these stories are going to have similar plotlines. To be honest, I try my hardest not to read them because I worry that I'll accidentally take an idea of that author and incorporate it into the Bully series. And that is something I don't want to do.

So I guess the point of this little rant is simple. I don't take other peoples' work or ideas. I write all of my own plots, characters, and everything else that goes into my stories. Not only Bully, but also all of the others I have written. I've said it before, and I will say it again. If you don't like my story, then don't read it.

But don't you dare accuse me of plagiarism, or I promise that you will fucking regret it.

Thank you,

Hannah.