((Andi's Rainbow)

Hey guys. I'm sorry this isn't an update, but it's really important for me to get this out there to all of you. So, I'd appreciate it if your comments on this chapter weren't 'oh I wish it was an update'. Because this is really important to me and Forgive Me isn't what this little bit is about.

So, here's what I'm saying.

For as long as I can remember, my Aunt Andi has had breast cancer. She was doing really great for the longest time. Well, as great as someone living with breast cancer can be. But recently, her health has been declining. The doctors just found a tumor on her sternum that is too close to her heart to leave unchecked. So, on Monday, shes going in for a really invasive surgery and she's really scared about it. The entire family is scared, too.

I want to ask you all for a favor. I'm going to be sending Aunt Andi a package on Thursday, and I want as much support in that package as I can get. I know it's a lot to ask of you, because that only gives you like a day to do stuff, but if you could send me like a short letter of encouragement for her or a picture of you with something that says 'Andi's Rainbow', or just any encouragement at all, I'd really appreciate it. My email is (no more, sorry. Already sent the package!), so you can just send pictures of your encouragements there. I'm going to print them all out and get her a teddy bear.

I really appreciate any of you that do this for me. Like a lot. Seriously. 

Thank you,

Hannah

P.S. I'm putting together a little video for her to watch too, so if you want, you can also send me a video of you saying "I'm part of Andi's Rainbow".

P.S.S. Use #AndisRainbow on twitter and I'll send her the tweets as well. =))