Chapter 3: Her Last Hope

*memories*

I attended my friend's wedding. I collied with someone and the drank spilt on his shirt.

I apologised "sorry sorry"

"You" he said.

I glanced up at him and asked: "what are you doing here?"

"it's my best friend wedding" he spoke pointing towards the bride.

I was surprised knowing it, I smiled and asked "don't you have any other job? Always around the girls?"

"I am not around the girls.. Girls are after me.. But it's you who don't even look at me properly" he said making a face and moving closer to me.

"because I am not interested in you" I replied with a slight push to him. 

I turned to leave but he pulled me back holding my wrist, I eyed him in state of shock with his move

I turned to leave but he pulled me back holding my wrist, I eyed him in state of shock with his move. Everyone was looking at us, I felt so uncomfortable. I glared at him "leave me.." 

"first tell me you love me," he said with a smile on his face.

"I don't" I gave him a firm reply. 

"okay.. as you wish.. now you will come behind me," he said confidently and left. 

I was just left astonished, this person is crazy. He went to the stage to his best friend Ahana. Ahana called me, I knew Ahana for 6 months. I meet her on a project and became a close friend. 

I went up to the stage and stood beside Aarav for the photograph. He kept his hand on my shoulder. He winked at me and I passed a fake smile to him. 

"Aarav it's my wedding.. come on sing the song," Ahana said excitedly. 

Aarav went downstairs and started singing the song. A girl approached him and he flirted with her. 

For a moment, I felt angry the way he touched her. I questioned Ahana "Ahana, your best friend doesn't have any other job?" 

"he does, he is a photographer and that is why he is with the girls always" Ahana replied. 

I noticed him closely, he eyed me and looked away. After a few seconds I looked again he was not there.