Chapter 7: Shocking Revelation

*memories*

One day Aarav returned home, he had a bandaid on his head. I was shocked by seeing it.

I questioned him "how did this happen??"

"meet with a small accident" he replied.

I made him sit on the couch. I eyed him with teary eyes, he held my hand and assured me "it's a minor scar"

"How can you be so careless?" I nearly scolded him.

"I was not careless.. that guy.." he paused for a moment. I gave him a look and he continued "my assistant, he was about to hit by a car so I saved him and got this injury"

I smiled, he is always concerned about others. "I will get you turmeric milk you will feel better" I stood up to leave but he held my wrist.

He made him sit and kept his head on my lap. I smeared his head, I asked: "What happened?"

 I smeared his head, I asked: "What happened?"

"Nothing.." he looked up at me and spoke "I love you"

"I also love you" I replied placing a kiss on his forehead.

"What is this?? we are married kiss on my lips," he said annoyed.

He is so naughty, I kissed his lips. He smiled, and then said "Manvi I need to go to Delhi for a photoshoot"

"what?? no I am not letting you go you are hurt on your head," I said strictly.

"I also don't want to go, it's your pregnancy.. but it is really important," he said tensely.

I sighed, he held my hand and spoke "Manvi I love you the most and after this, I just want to be with you and my child"

A smile appeared on my face, I said: "when will you return?"

"Within 2 days" he replied.

"permission granted but when you return you have to get me lots of love and your time," I said innocently

"I promise no more photoshoots till your pregnancy after this," he said with a smile.

Present Time