Chapter 4: Clue About Him

*Memories*

I was just 5 years old when my parents died in a car accident since then I have been alone raised in an orphanage. I studied myself and became an interior designer. 

I had limited friends, the people I trusted always betrayed me but Aarav came in my life and filled it with happiness. I got married to him and shifted to his flat. 

I was in his shirt and he was clicking my pictures. He asked me to make a different pose, I made a funny face and he clicked it.

I went to him and asked to show the pictures. He denied "nahi.. I will print then you will see" 

I made face "not fair" 

"don't make this cute face.. I am hungry cook something" he said and moved to his laptop. 

I remained standing at my place, after 5 minutes he returned back and eyed me. 

He gave me a questionable look "you don't know how to cook?" 

I shook my head in no, he asked "then who cooks for you at your place?" 

"sometimes maid and sometimes I get it from outside" I replied. 

He smiled and pulled me to the kitchen "I will teach you" 

He asked me to chop the vegetables, he kept his hand on top of mine and his face was touching my neck. He then moved his hand on my waist, my eyes became wide "What are you doing Aarav?" I questioned. 

"shh.. just keep chopping" he whispered in my ears. I could feel his hot breaths and his fingers moving above. 

I pushed him and said "no.. I am not cooking you are going to cook" 

"are.. I was helping na?" he said with a smile. 

"no you were just romancing" I replied. 

"baby it's part of cooking," he said and I was confused

"baby it's part of cooking," he said and I was confused. I know his intentions, I sat on top of the kitchen slab. 

"cook" I ordered while pointing the knife towards him.