Chapter 14: The Final Revelation

Aarav's POV

I saw her hand in the air, Jay had stopped her. Jay snatched the gun from her hand and said "are you mad Manvi?? he is Aarav your husband"

"no.. he is Amjad khan.. an imposter of Aarav my Aarav died 2 months ago he killed him" she pointed towards me with hatred.

Jay glanced at me and said,, "Reveal the truth Aarav please.."

I moved towards Manvi, tears slipped down my eyes and kept my hand on her belly "I am Aarav, this is the truth Manvi yes it is true there was an imposter Amjad Khan but it was myself"

She looked at me shockingly. 

It is time I reveal the truth to her, it is true I was kidnapped on the day of our wedding.

I remembered

A year ago

I was on my bike heading towards the temple, and suddenly a car came in front of me and I meet with an accident. I stood up and fought with the goons, one of them hit on my forehead and I fainted.

They brought me to the hideout, I was tied up and was shocked to see a man standing in front of me. He was exactly a look-alike of me, he glanced at me and smirked "hello duplicate.. sorry buddy but I will get married to your darling and have fun"

I was angered hearing him, I kicked him hard.

He slapped on my face "Amjad Khan se panga"

I was shocked knowing his name, he is Amjad Khan a terrorist. Our team gave us the task to find Amjad Khan, we knew he will be taken a face of a person and living in this country.

He chooses me, a smile appeared on my face. He does not know, I am a RAW agent. He is thinking I am just a photographer.

I knew the trick to open up my ropes, I escaped and clutch him tightly by neck. "Amjad... sorry but you choose a wrong person"

I tied him to the chair and gave him a sedative so that he doesn't wake up. I need to know all his plans, his goons came and I spoke in his tone "till I don't return don't let me awake"

I went to the temple and married Manvi, how could I let anyone ruin her life.

The next day, I went to the hideout and grabbed all the information possible. I thought "Ahana and Mayank must not know about this.. till I find what is their plan"

I became Amjad Khan, meeting many terrorists and collected most of the information. When Manvi told me she is pregnant, I was so much elated hearing her.

I was so close to digging their mission and for that, I needed to go to Kashmir for a few days. I told her that I am doing to Delhi, I went to Kashmir and entered into their group. They all thought, I am Amjad Khan and shared every plan with me.

Every detail I was sent to headquarters to Ahana, Mayank. I talked with Ahana on phone, she said "Manvi is searching for you she had filled a complaint in the police station"

I smiled and replied "don't worry I will be back soon you must keep on pushing my missing case"

Ahana agreed and disconnected the call. Ahana kept on informing me about Manvi's desperation to find me.

I sighed in disappointment, why she loves me so much? I am just helpless, I am bounded with my duty.

Two months passed, I was trapped in Kashmir with the gang. They were planning to attack Delhi parliament House. I had to stop this, I called Ahana and informed her about it in code words.

The action was taken immediately, along with Kashmir police and our Army team we captured the terrorist and the attack on parliament was saved.

Few terrorists ran towards the line of control, I can't let them escape. I followed them and haven't realised when I crossed it. I had reached Pakistan, I killed both the terrorist. I smirked "no one can harm my mother"

I turned back and saw the Pakistani Army approaching towards me. I ran away and kept on running.

Ahana went to the place where I was hiding, she saw Amjad Khan tied up in a miserable state. I had given him lots of dosage of sedative.

There was a letter which I had kept written, she read it.

"If something happens to me, you are smart enough to know what is needed to be done. Please take care of her and my child! I want to keep them alive and safe it is your responsibility now"

Mayank informed Ahana "Ahana Aarav had gone deep inside Pakistan"

She sighed.

About two weeks they caught me and put me into the jail and the torture began.

They did an insane level of torture on me for months, but I never spoke a single word. Then, I saw a prisoner was getting free after 15 years I sent a message written with my blood in Urdu so that no one understands. It was a signal to Ahana, that I am captured and all the secrets are safe with me. Unfortunately, Manvi got the letter and she travelled to Pakistan to free me.

He smiled at me and said "I will give this to your partner"

I came out trance of thoughts, I said: "When Amjad Khan was not of any use to Army, they killed him and he was shown dead as Aarav.."

Tears slipped down her eyes, "but Ahana and Mayank fired guns on me.." she said in trembling voice.

"They wanted you to return knowing the danger Manvi but you yet came here and found me.." I said.

She hugged me tightly and apologized "Sorry Aarav... I am very sorry I love you"

She asked him "I was just so scared, What if I did not come and Raw people did not do anything to get you out!?"

"For just one Aarav they can't let other Raw agents to get caught Manvi... They would have done something but things take the time you were just too desperate to find me" I replied and smeared her head.

She kissed all over my face with teary eyes. I pointed towards the other people "look, they were in jail for more than 6 years"

Manvi replied "that is why I lost my trust on everyone and started my journey to find you alone"

Jay smiled looking at us.

"Aarav we must reach the line of control soon," Jay said.

I nodded, 6 of us started to walk towards the line of control.

On the way, one said "After 10 years I will be at home, my daughter had grown up I hope she recognises me"

I smiled at his words, I understood Manvi did not want me to be captured there for that long time and she took illegal way to get me out.

About after an hour, other people came and we walked together. Manvi was in the middle as I don't want anything happens to her.

As soon as we reached the line of control, the firing started we fired back and even threw the grenade. Manvi screamed out aloud in pain.

I glanced at her, she had fallen with labour pain. It was not the right time for the situation.

I covered her mouth with the cloth, I was helpless. "sorry Manvi.. but please kuch der sehen karlo"

She shook her head in yes. We hide at a place, Jay and 4 people guarded outside.

Manvi shouted loud. "Aarav........" she held my shirt tightly.

I panicked, what is happening to her? I can't lose her at this moment. She came here to take me back, I can't let her and my child die.

She looked at me with heavy breathing, teary eyes "Aarav.. save our child please.." she said in pleading tone.

I closed my eyes and hugged her tightly.

Manvi's POV

I got labour pain at the wrong time, maybe destiny wants me to give birth to the child here. I looked at Aarav with teary eyes and requested "Save our baby..." 

Last chapter will be posted ❤️ ❤️ soon