Chapter 5: He Is Found

*Memories* 

Aarav had been away from home for a photography project. It has been almost two weeks, I spoke to his picture "without you, I feel so lonely come back soon" 

Suddenly she started to feel dizzy, she sighed as it had happened with her two-three times. I sighed, my phone ranged and a smile appeared on her my face. 

I picked up the call and said "Aarav.. when are you returning?? I am missing you badly" 

"baby I will return by tomorrow first you tell me how are you managing the food without me?" he asked

"Aarav.. you know I am a bad cook jaisa banta hai kha leti hun" I replied.

He laughed, he spoke "tomorrow I will cook delicious food for you" 

I smiled hearing him and said "come soon" 

After some time I ended the call. I stood up from couch but again felt dizzy, I sat back with a thud and held my head. 

I sighed, I should visit the doctor otherwise Aarav will scold me for being careless about my health. 

I went to Ahana's clinic. She was surprised to see me, I smiled at her. 

"Manvi after a long time.." she said.

I sat down on the chair and said "yea.."

"after your marriage, Aarav had forgotten me.." she complained 

"it's not like that, you know he is always out for his photoshoots, magazine shoots

"it's not like that, you know he is always out for his photoshoots, magazine shoots.." I replied. 

"I know.. he is popular among girls" Ahana said jokingly. 

I laughed, I told her about feeling dizzy a few times and vomitting. She did my few tests and said "well.. I hope it's what I am thinking.. tomorrow I will get the reports and inform you about it" 

I shook my head in yes and left the clinic. 

The next day, Ahana called me and informed me of something to which I was left shocked. I asked for reassurance "Are you sure??"