Epilogue: Teri Yaadein

Jay forcefully brought an old lady, she glanced at Manvi. I requested her "please save my child"

She said "my child, push..."

Manvi was using her whole energy and pushed her. Jay shouted "Aarav.. we need to leave this place soon, army officers are coming"

I caressed her head and said "Manvi.. please we have to return home do it"

 please we have to return home do it"

She eyed me teary eyes "Sorry Aarav... I am sorry"

She used her whole strength and pushed hard. I heard the baby crying sound, tears brimmed down my eyes. The lady kept the baby in the cloth and handed in my hands.

"it's a baby girl," she said.

I kissed her forehead, I was on top of the world. Jay shouted "Aarav we need to leave now"

I glanced at Manvi, the lady spoke "she needs to be at the hospital"

Manvi kissed her daughter with teary eyes and slowly lost her consciousness.

Jay carried Manvi in his arms, and I secured the kid in my arms

Jay carried Manvi in his arms, and I secured the kid in my arms. Manvi was not in her senses, by tonight we have to reach the line of control and cross the border.

We reached the line of control, Jay placed Manvi down and I sat down with her and the child.

I caressed her head "Manvi we almost made it.. wake up see our princess"

The firing and bomb sounds, I secured the baby girl tightly in my arms. I handed the girl to Jay and said "Jay.. I am going to open the door.."

I ran taking the gun and shoot many soldiers, I shot straight on the lock and opened the gate. I shouted a loud "chalo"

Everyone came running, I saw Manvi still lying unconscious there. I ran to her and picked her up in my arms. I saw something and was left stunned, tears brimmed down my eyes.

The Indian Army opened the gate for us and we entered in. I got on my knees, her hand fell. Tears escaped down my eyes, I cupped her face "wake up Manvi... wake up"