Chapter 11: Reaching Pakistan

Note: I don't meant to hurt anyone sentiments. It is just a fiction please do not take it as personal.

Near Line of Control, 12 midnight

Everyone walked in a straight line, Raghu looked at me and spoke "you need to remove mangal sutra, bangles and all. remember to cover your face always"

I nodded and removed all my things, I kept them inside the bag. It was dark, there was fencing dividing India and Pakistan.

I had seen this just in movies and today I am experiencing this. My journey to find Aarav had been not more than a thriller film. This is the place where our soldiers fight and protect us and today I am breaking the rules.

For love, I can go beyond anything even if I die I won't have any regrets.

Raghu started to break the fencing, just then the lights shine. I panicked, somebody pulled me before anyone could see me.

I saw, Raghu and other getting caught by Indian officers. I looked and saw Rishi, a smile appeared on my face seeing him.

We remained hidden behind the bruises, till the military people left. He took me away and we were inside an abandoned place.

I was almost caught by the military, if they had held me then to bring back Aarav could have become an impossible task for me. Rishi was my saviour, and most importantly a true friend in need.

I asked, "how did you know I am here?"

Rishi smiled "I am a hacker I tracked Kashif's phone," he said.

He then kept passport in my hand, I was bewildered. It was a fake Pakistani passport with my name been "Zara Mallik Khan"

"use this in case you get caught, this will be your proof of ID there you will meet my friend Azad he is also a professional hacker. He will help you reach Aarav" Rishi exclaimed.

A smile appeared on my face and I hugged him tightly "Thank you.."

He came here just for me, did such a risky and illegal task.

"please zinda wapas aana.." he said, with some kind of fear.

I eyed him teary, he then took me to the secret tunnel which leads to Pakistan. He informed "only 10 minutes Manvi, make sure you don't come in eyes of Pakistani officers go now"

I nodded and started to walk, my steps were slower than normal due to my pregnancy. I was so much tired, but Rishi said just to walk 2 kilometres away from border so that no one doubt that I am coming in from India.

Finally, I saw the river and crossed it. I was in the village, Rishi told me to find Azad but I don't know who is Azad.

Just then I saw a few officers approaching me, my heartbeat started to rise. The officer glanced at me, and asked: "who are you? and why are you coming from border side?"

"I.. I.." I just stammered out of fear.

A man said from behind "begum.. (wife)

"Zara begum I have been looking for you everywhere," he said and kept his hand on my shoulder. I did not react much.

He spoke to the officer "she is pregnant, and just went for a walk.."

"ID?" the officer asked.

He took my bag and pulled out two passports. I was surprised to find two passports, the officer carefully checked and then let us go.

He said "I just pretended to take out my passport from your bag.. I am Azad" he informed.

A smile appeared on my face. We took an auto and he took me to his house.