Chapter 12: Escape

Manvi's POV

I was waiting for Azad to return, it has been a long time since he had left. My delivery date was coming near, and before that, I must find Aarav.

Azad returned, I had no courage to see his disheartened face again. I did not even turn towards him.

He spoke something, to which I was left surprised. I turned back and asked again "what??"

"I found him.." Azad replied.

Tears of happiness brimmed down my eyes, finally my efforts paid off. I questioned him "how is he?? Is he fine?"

I noticed his tensed face and understood, he is not fine

I noticed his tensed face and understood, he is not fine. He must be in a miserable condition. He is a prisoner here and they must be torturing him every single day.

"it is not easy to get him out from there, very tight security" Azad exclaimed.

"But we must do something," I said, I was thoughtful. How to make his escape from that jail?

I remembered watching a movie and smiled to myself. I told him the plan, he was shocked.

"Manvi this is not a movie, it's reality" he exclaimed.

I know it is reality "do we have any other choice?" I asked.

He denied and agreed to my plan. He began to do his work and hacked a few computers. After 5 hours, he took me to the market.

I was hell scared, but I did not let it appear on my face. I had entered into the place where a normal person would don't even dare to go. This place was filled with criminals, terrorists. I was having goosebumps but I kept a hand on my belly and it helped me boost my strength.

Then he took me upstairs to a room, he greeted people.

Azad spoke "I hacked your computer and have all the details of your people hiding in Kashmir near Indian border will be emailed to Indian government your gang will be finished"

The man was scared, few people pointed the gun towards him and he showed his mobile "I will press if I die then you all will be killed too"

He sighed, and asked, "what do you want?"

"Blast the jail and get a prisoner out.." I exclaimed.

The man was left shocked, I said in a confident tone "It is a good deal, you get my husband out we will give you the Pendrive"

"no.. we will die we can't do that" his man spoke.

"but if we don't do it.. then all our man will be killed," The mastermind said.

"We should help her, she is pregnant," a man said bein sympathetic towards me.

The man passed me look and agreed "will do.. for your child"