Karasuno Chapter 1

Y/n POV

    My alarm goes off and a wake up to turn it off, unlike my brother, Tooru, I have glasses and look like his female clone, but I've never played volleyball. i've seen my brother on T.V before and he's been teaching me a bit of volleyball, "Y/n! Your uniform is here!" Tooru yells from downstairs, "I'm coming brother!" I put an over sized t-shirt on with some shorts and run downstairs, "Be careful dear, you might get hurt!" My mom said, "Sorry mom. Don't you have work today?" I ask grabbing toast, "No, they let me have a two week break since I've been working hard, and I'm still getting paid for it!" She replies putting her bookmark in her book closing it, "That's cool! Well I'll get going to school in a few!" I replied happily, "Be safe dear, you know how people feel about you." She says, "I will mom!" I run down the hall to the door and see Tooru reading the package, "Why'd you wanna go to Karasuno? You know my school is cool too!" Tooru whines placing the box down, "Maybe because I didn't wanna draw attention to myself! You know how I feel when I'm in that school." I replied cutting the box open. "Sooooo? You know Iwa-Chan won't let anyone touch you my clone!" He replies putting his arms around my shoulders and his head on top of mine, "I know. But y'all should for real start dating. Tell him already Tooru!" I say while opening the box taking the uniform out, "S-Shut up, I will!" He squeals, I only laugh to his words, "Sure you will Tooru, but if you don't I will~" I say while folding the uniform, "You. Suck." He says while sticking his tongue at you, "But you still luv me, I am your kawaii sister after all!" I replied, "That is true. If I wasn't your brother i'd totally date you." He said getting off my shoulders, "Why would I date a brat like you?" I replied getting up off the couch, "Your a meanie!" He pouts, "You're such a baby, I was kidding!" I chuckled, "Sure you were." He says crossing his arms, "Well I'm gonna get ready for school, I'll see you later Tooru!" I say happily, "Well have a good day my sister!" He says kissing my cheek, "You know how I feel about kisses, stooop!" I shriek, "Why can't I kiss my sister?" He asks, "I'm bout to be late fore school!" I say, "Alright, alright, see you later Kawaii-Chan!" He says letting go of me, "You have the worst nicknames, but it's cute." I whisper to myself.

    (Time skip two years later in Karasuno!!)

Y/n's POV

    It's been two years that I've been in Karasuno, and we've been called the 'wingless crow's for a while now, "You ok Oikawa-San?" Miku asked waving her hand in my face, "Yeah, just stressed, finding a first year for Kiyoko is hard." I replied, "Don't stress to hard girl, you'll find one soon!" Miku says, unlike her brother, Hajime, she has a more happy attitude than he does, "I'll try!" I replied cheering up more, we walk over to the first floor to find some more First years to be a manager for the team, we looked for 4 hours until we found someone named Yachi, she was really cute and she was scared easily, so me and Miku explained what we were doing and she said she'd check it out and decide, "You'll do it? Great! Follow us if you don't mind." I replied, "S-Sure, I'll follow you!" She said, we walk to the gym and I open the door, "I FOUND A MANAGER GUYS!!!" I yell, Yachi hid behind Miku because of how tall they were, "Really? Thank you Y/n!" Kiyoko said bowing to me, "No problem, everyone meet Yachi!" I replied, she walks out in the middle of me and Miku and bowed down, "Are you a first year?" Asahi asked, "Y-Yes Sir!" Yachi replied, "Don't crowd her! Sorry if you're scared of them, they're actually really nice!" I say smiling with my eyes closed, "R-Really?" Yachi says getting up from bowing, "Yeah, they seems scary but they're actually nice, Asahi might be huge but he's a big old softie!" Miku says cheering her up, "H-Hey not like that!" Asahi says. I could feel Kageyama staring at me, "Need anything Kageyama-kun?" I ask concerned, "N-No, sorry..." He replies looking away, "If you think I'm my brother than think that, but me and him are two different people." I say seriously, everyone turned to me and Kageyama, "I might look like his genderbend twin. But I'm nothing like him, so stop thinking that please Kageyama." I say, "If you say so Oikawa-San..." He replies, "Don't call me my brothers name! You can call me Kawaii-Chan! My brother calls me that." I replied smiling, he turns his head away crossing his arms blushing, "If you say so Kawaii-Chan..." He replies, "Oooooh~ The king has a cruuuush~" Hinata says, "BOKE HINATA!!" Kageyama yells trying to punch him but Hinata dodges every punch, "A-Are they always like this?" Yachi asks worried, "Yep, it's fine! They don't get along much, but they make a good team!" Miku replies, "Ok then! Practice match, let's go!" Coach Ukai yells behind us making Yachi shiver, "Coach, don't scare the new manager!" Miku says, "My bad. What's your name little one?" He says me and Miku face palm to his nickname, "M-My name is Yachi s-sir!" She says bowing to him, "Woah woah woah, no need to do that! You can sit next to Miku, and Y/n for this practice match!" He replies, "Ok coach!" She says making me and Miku giggle, me Miku and Yachi sit down at the bleachers until the move finally came. The Quick Attack.

A/n: sorry if it's a bit crappy, if y'all wanna see my first story, It's called the touch of moonlight! UwU