Chapter 1: Prologue

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 4
Setting: Day where he finds out he was quirkless.

"In this world not all man are equal , not even in this superhuman society"

These were the thoughts of 4 year old Izuku Midoriya when doctor "Shmal" told him he was quirkless. As he heard those words, a look of defeat and depression took over our cinnamon rolls' face.

As for his mother, Inko Midoriya could only look at her child in disgust as she was one of those quirkless haters.
After this she turned to the doctor "Thank you doctor, I'm sorry for wasting your time" she said as she then took Izuku back to the car.

°Timeskip back home°

Inko and Izuku get out the car however as Inko stepped inside she slammed the door in his face leaving him there for the night.
.
.
.
.
Next morning Inko opens the door as she steps out, waking up Izuku as he goes inside while she leaves him hungry and alone with no food. As she lets him in she punches him to the ground leaving him bloody- nosed and unconscious.

Izuku: "Why...why..what did I do to deserve this *sobbing in between words"

Deku's POV:

As I woke up I head in to the bathroom to wash off the blood on my face the proceeded to tell kaccan that I am quirkless, thinking he would support him but not all things are so easy.

When I told kacchan I was quirkless he replied by saying " Hahahaha you know what I SHOULD CALL YOU DEKU, BECAUSE YOUR SO USELESS NOW?! WE ARE NOT BEST FRIENDS ANYMORE!!"

I just ran away crying knowing that no one will accept me for me since I am quirkless..maybe...maybe I shouldn't exist.

No one's POV:

Izuku heads inside but as he heads inside his mother tells him thats she will not be cooking for him and that he will have to do it himself....and so he did.

Little Izuku goes into the kitchen and prepares a bowl of cereal to eat for the night since his mom doesn't wanna cook. As he does this Inko slaps Izuku in his face and yells , "I SAID I WILL NOT BE COOKING FOR YOU AND THAT ALSO MEANS YOU DON'T TOUCH MY FOOD! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU WORTHLESS BRAT?!!!"

Izuku storms off crying into his bedroom where he cries him self to sleep, " Why...why..what did I do to deserve this *sobs*( A/N: kinda repetative right? but I was aiming for a kind of ironic side😅)

Author-san: Hey everyone, thanks for reading..this is my first fanfic so it won't be amazing so thanks for reading I guess😅😅😊