1 2 | g h o s t i e s

[1.5; 1.6]

"god, luke, you're useless"

"Hey, Mick, have you seen my leather jac — oh

"Hey, Mick, have you seen my leather jac — oh..."

Reggie had climbed up to the loft in search of his jacket but trailed off at what he saw. Mickey was up there, as he predicted. She was standing in front of the mirror that was leaning against the wall and twirling around to look over her outfit.

Mickey had changed out of a baggy t-shirt and into the same purple dress that Caleb had gifted her. It looked just as amazing on her as it had the night before, but this time, his jacket was resting on her shoulders. Reggie's lips parted and he leaned against the railing on the stairs as he stared her in.

"Wow," he mumbled, looking her up and down.

Mickey shyly glanced at him while adjusting the jacket. "Sorry, I kind of stole it. I hope that's okay! I just really wanted to wear Caleb's dress again, but then I got cold, and none of the flannels matched it, so I thought I'd try this. But I can take it back off—"

"No," Reggie said quickly, shaking his head. "N - no, you look good in - in the jacket... my jacket. And that, uh, that dress again. Just... wow."

Mickey bit back a smile and nodded before looking back in the mirror. Pleased with Reggie's reaction, she finished getting ready and started braiding back the sides of her hair. "Thanks," she told him. Then she glanced at him in the mirror and saw he was still watching her silently. "You look good too."

It was true. Sure, his outfit was simple — it was just his black, ripped, skinny jeans and a black tank top. But it was a good look. Mickey took the time to appreciate his surprisingly well-defined arms. It was a shame he often hid them under a flannel or his leather jacket because she was certainly enjoying the view.

Reggie continued to just watch her as she got ready. Part of her felt self-conscious, but she wasn't sure why — he had already admitted to thinking she was beautiful. But maybe that was why. Or maybe it was the fact that he had definitely tried to kiss her at the Ghost Club the night before, and she so desperately wished he would've.

"You ready?" she asked, after bending over to zip up her boots. She stood straight and saw Reggie hadn't seemed to have heard her. He was too busy staring. "Reg?"

"Huh?" he asked, snapping out of it. Reggie cleared his throat and did his best to ignore the fact that his cheeks were bright red from being caught. "Uh, y - yeah, let's go. Got a show to put on."

Mickey bit back a smirk and walked over to grab his hand. Then they went downstairs to meet the guys. Once they were all together, they poofed to the venue. It was crawling with all kinds of people in the music business, which got them all excited. However, when it was just a half-hour before they were supposed to perform but Julie wasn't there yet, they decided to go back to the house and check on her.