Caput 11

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I was all finished up in the bathroom. I needed this trip to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and to my surprise, there was a face I didn't think I'll see it so fast.

Natalya was waiting for me outside with an angry expression "Stay away from Lorenzo or else you will see the consequences"

I was not expecting that one.

Not for a second did it cross my mind that she would speak to me. From the moment he saw me, you could tell he didn't like me and honestly, I couldn't care less. She won't be the first one to hate me nor last.

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me" she replied, traversing her arms around her chest. I wasn't going to lie and say that she was ugly because she isn't. I don't think anyone is ugly. Natalya had long brunette hair, almost as long as mine, she had eyes like honey arranged with beautifully long eyelashes. She had on a matte red lipstick that made her full lips stand out.

"I'm sorry but you're nobody to tell me who I can or can't be close to" I taunted. This bitch doesn't even know me.

"Just stay away from him," Natalya said in a more demanding tone "Don't get in my way or else"

"Listen here," I inhaled sharply before I started ranting "this is what we are not gonna do. You're not going to be threatening me because of some sort of crush that you have on Lorenzo. I don't know what you meant by telling me to stay away because in the first place I'm not even close to him" I finished up.

She stood there, just staring me down "It better stay that way" Natalya asserted turning her back on me. I was so tempted to grab her hair and drag her across the hallway that I was clenching my fist. She made me so angry for no damn reason and I just met her.

Since my memory sucks, I had no idea how to get to the backyard. I walked through some dark hallways and some not so much "Hey" I jumped in surprise at Lorenzo's deep voice coming from behind.

"You scared me, dammit" I jolted turning around to meet his gaze. He has changed his hoodie to a white plain t-shirt "What are you doing here?"

"I was lost"

"Are you now?" he insisted with that impeccable grin across his face, showing off his little dimples.

I instantly rolled my eyes and well I wasn't expecting that reaction from him.

In a heartbeat, Lorenzo grabbed my waist as pinned me against the wall. One of his hands roaming down my thighs "You love doing that, don't you?"

"I don't know what you talking about" I replied smirking up at him.

"Hmm" Lorenzo whispered. I couldn't form any coherent sentences. I could feel my heartbeat in different parts of my body. He was looking lustfully into my eyes with his other hand caressing softly my cheek.

"You wanna know something?" I whispered in a low seductive voice. He nodded.

"If we were somewhere else I'll blow you off"

"Don't tempt me with a good time" he responded smiling before he pressed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Are you stealing my lines, Mr. De Luca?" I insinuated bringing my hand up to his wrist that was closer to my face.

"I have no clue what you're talking about"

The things I would do to this man.

I watched as his eyes traveled to my lips and he licks his. Lorenzo pressed his thumb on my bottom lips as lean closer "Maya, I could do more than steal your lines"