Satzu-Just five more minutes⌚

requested by : @NcYc60

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sana POV:

As sana was having a pretty bad day, she was grumpy in and out, killing everyone that shared her path with her deadly stares. Not even her friends know what's happening with her or why is she so grumpy all of a sudden.

"Sana-"

"Leave me alone Momo." Sana snapped.

"What's bothering?"

"nothing!" Sana huffed.

"Cmon sana, you know you can tell me everything." momo replied. Crunching sounds slipped into Sana's ears. Sana shot up and glared at Momo, who was obviously munching on chips beside her.

"I thought you were going to 'talk' to me. Not eating."

"I am. But both things don't crash do they? I use my mouth for eating, and my ears for listening. I don't eat with my ears." Momo shrugged, popping in another chip into her mouth.

"Whatever." Sana grunted and snatched Momo's pack of newly opened chips and stood up, aiming for the bin.

"Minatozaki Sana Don't you Dare-" Momo stood up and attempted to block her but too late.

swooshhhh! The bag of chips threw straight right into the bin.

"3 points for team Sana. Coach tzuyu would be proud." Sana said with a hint of happiness as she left the classroom. (maybe also Momo crying over the death of the pack of chips)

At this point, sana had to admit she was feeling better indeed, but she's still pissed. Why? Easy. The only thing that could affect Minatozaki Sana, the school ice-princess--Chou Tzuyu. tzuyu was the captain of the school basketball team, and she was on with the team for the school basketball championships. The point is--It's been 3 fucking weeks since she left, and her girlfriend hasn't even sent a text since the day before.

Think of it. Tzuyu hasn't even contacted Sana for 3 whole days, and sana was just too upset to even give a shit to anyone else. Not even her annoying friends.

Sana was again, sitting on the rooftop, where it was 'Satzu's place' cuz it was where Sana confessed to Tzuyu. Sana was looking onto the sky when the school speakers blasted through her ears, interrupting the silence.

"All students, please gather at the school hall now." the annoying voice, suggested to be Mr. Kang announced.

Sana groaned again as she forced herself up. Sometimes she just wish she could skip those, but nope. Her class teacher was Miss Chong (Elkie in case you can't figure it out by the surname) is Tzuyu's favorite cousin. Yeah it sucks to have your girlfriend's family as your teacher so you can't skip classes cuz you want to make a good impression on them.

"Welcome back." Momo smiled. Sana rolled her eyes and slouched into the seat beside her.

"Where's Mina."Sana asked, noticing the seat beside her is empty.

"She went to see chae-i mean she must be in the toilet texting Chaeyoung... yes, texting." She said.

"Really? okay...?" Sana managed to persuade herself it's not that chaeyoung's back. Since Tzuyu and chaeyoung are both in the basketball team, along with Dahyun, Momo's girlfriend.

Why isn't momo unhappy then? Cuz you can't stop dahmo with long distance duh. They basically just flirt whenever class ends. Most importantly, THEY DO IT IN FRONT OF SANA! That's one thing why Sana was so grumpy. who wouldn't? Seeing her best friend with her girlfriend on the phone everyday, when her girlfriend is on the same team with HER tzuyu. how could Dahyun make time to call momo and Tzuyu couldn't? It's been 3 fucking days and she's not buying whatever the reason's gonna be.