Satzu-lies*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*

Sana was walking down the school hallway as usual. As the prefect, she was checking the hallways to see if there are any students left, not going to class. 

"last floor...check..." Sana mumbled to herself as she finished checking the ground floor. She was also about to head back to her class, but when she passed through the gym room, she stopped. 

Several murmurs and small voices were coming out from the gym room. out of her curiosity, sana pushed open the door to reveal...

A Chou Tzuyu, with a Chong Elkie in her arms.

Sana froze as soon as she saw the scene.

"c-chou Tzuyu! what do you think you're doing!!!!!!!!" Sana screamed, pointing at them.

"Sana unnie." Chou Tzuyu frowned and looked at her as she let Elkie out of her arms.

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!!!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME???" Sana asked, her eyes becoming teary.

Tzuyu sighed as she lightly pushed Elkie, urging her to leave. Elkie obeyed and left the gym room, whispering "loser." into sana's ear before leaving.

Sana and tzuyu were staring at each other, and tzuyu broke the silence as she sat on one of the soft sheets.

"aren't you going to explain." Sana huffed, gripping her hand into a fist.

"there's nothing to." Chou Tzuyu shrugged, not seeming to feel guilty after she was caught.

"What do you mean?"

"It is what you saw. I'm with Elkie now. I don't love you anymore."

"do you know what you're talking about, Chou Tzuyu." Sana asked again.

"You'll know sooner or later. So why not now. Let's breakup." Chou Tzuyu said, looking up at her.

"w-why?"

"What why?"

"Why did you cheat on me. Why am I not good enough? Why does it have to be you?" sana cried, tears started streaming down her cheeks.

Tzuyu flinched unnoticeably as she saw those tears, but managed to keep everything in.

"I said. I don't love you anymore. it's not your problem Sana unnie." Tzuyu said, standing up.

"I'm leaving tomorrow anyways. Elkie's coming with me. I'm going back to Taiwan."

Sana widened her eyes. "What did you say?"

"I said. I'm leaving Korea. There's no purpose of staying. Besides, Elkie wants us to go to Taiwan, instead of Korea." Tzuyu repeated.

"b-but...why? why did you never tell me?"

"You don't need to know. I was about to breakup with you tomorrow. Doesn't matter. We're done no matter what." Tzuyu said and walked towards the door.

"Wait." sana called. Tzuyu stopped.

"Did you ever love me once?" Sana asked, not turning to look at tzuyu.

Tzuyu closed her eyes, tears uncontrollably strolled down. Flashbacks of all the times sana and her spent together flashed through her eyes. Tzuyu wiped off all her tears, making sure sana wouldn't notice them if she saw her face. She took a gulp and said:

"No."

as soon as that word came out of tzuyu's mouth, sana knew it was the end. It was all a lie. All those 'I love you', the presents, the memories...were all fake. 

One thing she learned today: 

Chou Tzuyu never loved Minatozaki Sana.

"I'll let you go." Sana took in a deep breath and said. 

"I guess its goodbye miss Chou. I wish you luck with your new life...Without me." Sana showed tzuyu her widest smile and left the room.

Sana walked as fast as she could, as if she's escaping. She ran until she could not be seen from the gym room, and knelt down to cry. She couldn't believe it. for 3 whole years of their relationship. How can she just cheat on her as if their relationship was nothing???

Taiwan? she never knew tzuyu was heading back. She didn't even tell their friends! Are relationships that weak to her?  Sana took her time, and when she got up, it was already lunch period. She headed towards the nurse and asked for a late slip. the doctor, a.k.a Momo's mother , frowned but still did it. She knew something was terribly wrong with sana, but it wasn't the right time to ask.

"Thank you miss hirai. I promise there won't be a next time." Sana apologized and bowed, leaving the room.

seconds later, another girl walked in.

"miss Chou. Sana just left a few seconds ago. You could catch up on her if you head out now." miss hirai knew exactly who the person would be.

"No Miss Hirai. I'm not here for sana." Tzuyu said.

Miss Hirai looked up and saw tzuyu, with the same puffy eyes.

"oh dear...what happened to the both of you?" Miss hirai frowned.

"I have nothing to say miss hirai. I'd just like a bottle of sleeping pills. Please." tzuyu begged.

"I won't eat it at once. I just need it for sleep." 

"Tell me what's on with you and sana first." Miss hirai took a bottle of sleeping pills from the shelf. 

(guys jut a quick reminder DO NOT TRY THIS WITH THE DOCTOR AT YOUR SCHOOL lmao. The teacher at your school would just give you a smack and call you parents hahahahaha jk)

"I'm sick. I'm going back to Taiwan. she thinks I cheated. We broke up." Tzuyu stated the main points and reached for the bottle.

"Thank you miss hirai. And one thing- I hope you won't tell Sana about what I said.Please keep in mind, that I'm just a freaking bastard who played with her heart for 3 years and left with another girl."

"Tzuyu." This was the first time Miss Hirai had ever called her first name.

"I don't know what's wrong with you, but from the way you act and how sana did, this isn't a good way. I'm sure she would have chosen you. Why did you never consider telling her the truth?"

" I don't want her to worry. she's not going to give up her studies here just for me. It's not worth it. I'm not going to ruin her life for her." Tzuyu said.

"But you're hurting her."

Tzuyu kept silent.

"It's better than ruining her life." 

Miss Hirai sighed.

"here's my number. Update me with your status once in a time. I'll help you keep an eye on sana. Your treatment will go well and you will come back for her. do you understand me Chou Tzuyu."

"Miss hirai-"

"I know. I know you love sana and sana loves you too. come back as soon as you can." Miss hirai handed tzuyu a paper with her number on it.

tzuyu stared at the paper, and finally accepted it. "Thank you miss hirai.When I come back, I'll explain everything to her."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

yayyyyyyyyy

maybe I'll make a part two on this :) if there's more that 5 votes on this I'll make a part two :)

follow, vote, comment and follow my instagram~☑

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)