2yeon- I sure hope not☓

**There'll be curse words :DDD

**genderbend: jeongyeon and his gang (you know which three) are boys here :D 

-----------------------

Nayeon wasn't quite the popular girl in school. True, she had a group of friends, but also true, she stood up among those 'mean girls' at school. 

"hey bitch, where you going?" Eunha asked, sneering at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to them. "Can you please fuxk off so I can control myself not to punch you?" I gave her a threatening smile as I moved closer.

"no one talks to Eunha like that!" The other girl, Umji defended, slightly pushing me back. To be truthful, I'd be friends with her if I could. it's just that she keeps on defending Eunha.

I shrugged. "Tell you little girl there to leave me alone, and we'll both be happy." 

"what the fuxk are you sayin-" Eunha stepped up but Sowon stopped her. I knew it. Sowon won't dare to hurt me. 

Why? I can't tell much, I'll just say that this certain gang leader might or might not have a huge mega crush on my sister Park Jihyo, a.k.a. Park Jisoo. (jihyo shouldn't hear this or I'll be slayed by the god xD) if she even finds out that Sowon hurt me, she'll be in bigggg trouble.

"Thank you my dear sister in law. I'll talk to Jihyo about how you stopped that bitch over there-" I averted my gaze to Eunha, who was scoffing.

"from hurting her favorite younger sister." I ended the sentence, patting Sowon on her back before I leave. (and yes, nayeon is younger that jihyo here. consider her at Mina's rank in TWICE.)

-

the next day:

I was walking out the school, smiling as it was the day that the new album of my favorite girl group-twice comes out. It's named eyes wide open and it certainly is my favorite album so far. 

"Hey. stop right there." 

I groaned and unplugged my earphones, slowly putting them into my backpack before looking up.

"What do you want, Eunha?"

"Well...nothing much...but..." she suddenly walked towards me and pushed me onto the floor. Unfortuante enough for me, I landed right in the middle of a puddle. 

"Too bad for you...should you now stand up and go crying to your boyfriend?" Eunha sneered. No one dared to continue watching the drama as Sowon's gang was quite powerful in the school. 

"Eunha babe, did you forget something? she doesn't even have one! hahaahhaahhahaha" Sinb laughed, the rest of the gang laughing along. 

I forced myself up until the high school girl crush, Yoo Jeongyeon approached us with his friends. Yes, I'm one of the stupid helpless girls who fell for the popular boy. Cliché right? can't help it. he's not a player, which is a good thing, but rumors are that he has a crush on some girl in school, which I hope it's not one of the "Sowon gang".

"wait." Jeongyeon said as she took off his jacket, wrapping it around my waist, covering up the mud on my skirt. I blushed as I tried not to look at him. 

"hey Jeong, what are you doing?" Eunha batted her long, obviously-too-fake eyelashes. Jeongyeon ignored her and looked into my eyes instead. what he said was very shocking, it was even on the 'school gossip papers' of the week!

"did we break up? I sure hope not. I'm sorry...babe you've been ignoring me for the past week!!Please be mine." he pouted at me, which was way too much...cuz I can't handle it hahahahaha

"Wait what??!!" SinB pushed eunha and Umji out the way and widened her eyes at us. duh, everyone knows that Sinb has a crush on jeongyeon. 

Well, since jeongyeon offered, it'd be rude if I hadn't played along, right? so I did. 

"hmmm...I'll think about it." I raised my eyebrows and looked at him. I expected him to be annoyed as he just wanted to help me and now he had to continue acting for who knows how long. but instead...those soft loving eyes??? I hope I was wrong. I won't want to give myself hope do I?

"please? I'm sorry?" he repeated and suddenly he put his hands behind my nape and pulled me towards him. the next thing I knew, we were kissing...yes, kissing. I'm kissing the high school popular boy (and also my crush) Yoo Jeongyeon in front of a bitch that has a crush on him. 

"Did the work?" he asked, smirking. I unconsciously nodded and won a smile.

"Sorry, but you're not messing with my girl anymore." Jeongyeon looked irritatedly towards Eunha and her 'friends', and took my hand, pulling me out school.

when we arrived at some other place, I stopped and pulled out my hand from his. 

"t-thank you for helping me today." I mumbled, bowing.

"I was serious." He said bluntly.

"huh?"

"I said, I was serious." he repeated. He took my hands and held them. 

"please be mine?"I froze in shock as those words came out of jeongyeon's mouth. Yoo Jeongyeon? wants me to be his girlfriend?

"I've liked you since I saw you while I was offering a speech on the first day of school." He scratched his nape, looking embarrassed.

"I'd go around the school behind you, and I'd sit at the table behind you in the library." he chuckled.

"I'd give jihyo lunchboxes and asked her to give them to you when you're busy studying in the library. I'd help you answer questions when the professor was calling your name. And most importantly- hehe...don't get mad...but I sent a text to every boy in the school telling them to never go after you cuz you're mine." he smiled brightly.

"So...will you at least ummm...let me court you?" He asked carefully. 

"nope." he looked down onto the floor.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm your girlfriend already."

his eyes lit up again, sparkling. 

"really?!!! THANK YOUUU!!!!! I LOVE YOU IM NABONGS!!!!"

"nabongs? who gave me that name?" I laughed.

"I did." he giggled. "you're mine."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

:D

follow, vote and comment an follow my instagram~ ☑

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)