Satzu- lies*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* (pt.2)

I didn't expect to really have 5 votes hehe, so as promised, here's part 2:

---

 A tall figure took off her sunglasses and glanced upon the sky. The girl was much more mature looking and beautiful compared to 3 years ago. She looked a lot healthier and  A few girls giggled to each other as they bravely approached the young lady.

"e-excuse me, c-can we have your number?" the middle girl asked nervously.

Chou Tzuyu looked coldly at her. "sorry, no." she said and left, getting into her jacuzzi. 

sana...I'm back...

3 years later:

Minatozaki Sana had already graduated from University 2 years ago and she's working in a small cafe around the block of Hanlim University, owned by Nayeon and Jeongyeon, the married couple.

"Welcome-" Sana smiled widely but she never expected to see the person in front of her. She dropped the glass, making a loud "clang" in the cafe. Nayeon and Jeongyeon quickly ran out to check what happened.

"Sana what happened-" Nayeon asked but she stopped when she saw the same person. The only one who was still 'working' was yoo Jeongyeon.

"ah! Tzuyu! you're here." 

Tzuyu nodded at Jeongyeon and walked towards the counter.

"I want an americano." Tzuyu said, staring into Sana's eyes.

"I'll do it." Nayeon said as she quickly pressed in the numbers. "That'll be 4500won please."

Tzuyu paid with credit card and sat by the counter. 

"Sana, go make the coffee. me and jeongyeon will go to the market. we've ran out of milk." Nayeon excused herself and jeongyeon and left the cafe, sneakily hanging on a 'closed' sign on the door.

Tzuyu spent her time staring at the elder, observing every move of hers.

"Sana." Tzuyu called. 

Sana flinched as she heard what the latter called her. 'sana'. without the honorifics. just like how she would address her when they were dating.

Sana didn't reply and kept silent.

"here's your americano. please enjoy your drink." Sana said as she put dew the cup of americano. Tzuyu grabbed her wrist as she was about to take her hand back.

"let go of me miss Chou." Sana said coldly. 

"let me explain."

"let me explain why I have to pretend to cheat on you. let me explained why I had to leave. let me explain how I fought, thinking of you everyday." Tzuyu stood up, not letting the elder move.

"I-" 

"Please, sana."

 After 3 years and what she did, there's still a huge spot in sana's heart for tzuyu. Sana...you're weak for her. Sana thought as she hesitantly nodded.

Tzuyu smiled for the first time in 3 years. Sana walked out and was embraced in a warm hug. 

"You won't know how much I missed you..." Tzuyu mumbled. 

"I had an illness 3 years ago. There was no way to treat me in Korea, so I had to go back to Taiwan. Elkie came with me since her father treated me. I knew I couldn't tell you the truth. you would insist on coming with me, and I couldn't let that happen. You were already in your last year and I cant ruin that. The only way was to make you hate me. So I thought and thought of what would make you hate me. Throwing tantrums and being unrealistic? you would say i'm cute and you would fulfill all my requests. You'll get tired. I've thought of taking you out and sneak away, but then you would look for me all day and not go home.i'll be worried. I've even thought of faking death, but then you could lock yourself in the room like you did to yourself before, you're become unhealthy...I found out the least hurting way- to let you think i'm cheating. That way you'll convince yourself that why should you hurt yourself while i'm having a great time with Elkie...right?"

sana's heart softened at how the younger cared for her when she was suffering from an illness. How can someone be so considerate? tzuyu knew her very very well. She thought of how she would react if the situation happened. the 'why should I hurt myself when tzuyu's having a great time with Elkie' part was 100% correct. 

"that's why I did it. for the three years of fighting cancer...I was in pain...I didn't want to continue...I hoped to die instead of receiving all those treatments...but you gave me hope. Miss hirai updated your condition everyday...and seeing your pictures and knowing that you're still single empowers me..." tzuyu continued.

"I'm really sorry for what I've done sana...I don't know if I could still ask for forgiveness...or even the place beside you...but that's what I want, and I'm going to fight for it. I'll court you...I'll do whatever you want...just please...give me a chance to prove that I'm still worthy of your love sana..." Tzuyu started crying.

"I-*hick I'm sorry... *hick" Tzuyu cried like a baby. Sana smiled unconsciously as she carefully wiped the younger's tears. 

"I forgive you." Sana said. Tzuyu immediately stopped crying and stared at her with those big innocent eyes of hers.

sana giggled and patted the girl's head. "yes. but I'm not done with you yet." Sana turned into serious face.

"I'm not giving in so fast chou."

Tzuyu smiled and pulled sana closer, giving sana a quick peck. 

"I'll court you again, and prove myself worthy of your chance."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

yay thats the end :D so its a open ending :D

follow, vote, comment and follow my instagram~☑

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)