Satzu-misunderstanding

"Sana unnie~ I'm back-" Tzuyu was in a great mood through the day, but until...

swoosh~ a book flew right pass Tzuyu's face, causing her to freeze.

"Sana unnie?" Tzuyu called worriedly. She had never seen Sana this angry to throw things at her ever since they dated...which was 3 years ago.

When Tzuyu hurried to their bedroom, she saw Sana packing things into her suitcase, she had red swollen eyes, clearly just finished crying.

"Sana unnie? what are you doing??" Tzuyu panicked as her eyes turned red as well, grabbing Sana's hands.

"Don't touch me! Go to your little girlfriend instead!!" Sana shouted, yanking her hands away, zipping up her suitcase.

"What do you mean?You're my only girlfriend- sana please-" Tzuyu asked, blocking her way.

sana sneered. "Chou Tzuyu, you're really a great actress huh? I finally understand how you got so many awards!" she said and pushed tzuyu to the wall.

"ouch..." Tzuyu whimpered when her arm hit the bookshelf. Sana flinched but continued, leaving the tall girl behind.

"Wait-unnie please!"

"At least tell me why you're mad?" Tzuyu ignored the pain and hugged Sana from her back.

"You cheated. You think you can hide that? how can you still act like nothing happened??" sana's tears rolled down her cheek, struggling out of Tzuyu's arms.

"We're done Chou Tzuyu. The best thing I ever did was to love you, but the worst thing I ever did was to love you too. You're not worthy of my love and trust." Sana said and slammed the door, leaving the apartment.

Tzuyu collapsed onto the floor, leaning on the bed. She was shaking so much that she barely managed to pull out her phone.

"N-Nayeon unnie..." Tzuyu called. (p.s. Nayeon's her manager here)

"Tzuyu ah? what happened? are you crying?"

"S-sana broke up with me..." Tzuyu cried, hugging her knees.

"What??!!! stay there. I'll come to your condo." Nayeon said as rustling noises came through the phone.

After approximately 15 minutes, Nayeon bursted through the door and embraced Tzuyu in her arms. "shh...it's going to be fine...I- I don't know what sana saw, but I'm sure it's just a mistake."

"Unnie...I can't live without her..." Tzuyu cried even harder.

"Tzuyu ah..everything will be fine...don't worry..."Nayeon comforted.

"Drink some water and calm yourself down...I'll cook you something...You have to take care of yourself before getting Sana back right?"Nayeon said softly, handing Tzuyu a cup of water and gave her a soft pat on the back.

-

"Mina yah, go check on sana will you? She said Tzuyu cheated on her, but tzuyu didn't. Try to ask what happened." nayeon gave Mina, Sana and Tzuyu's best friend a call.

"What??? Tzuyu would never..." Mina replied.

"I know, so sana must have gotten something mistaken."

"okay unnie. I'll find her."

"I'm going to send you the schedule of Tzuyu these days. you can try and figure it out with Sana, and if you need anything more, just give me a call." Nayeon said.

"Okay unnie. I will." mina promised an hung up the phone.

"Chaeyoung-ah?"

"oh? nayeon unnie."