Chapter 4

Finally the universe seems to be working in her favour. When the girls said rock, paper and scissors is going to decide who is getting the room with the double bed for themselves, Nayeon is sure she's going to lose. She's always been unlucky like that. Not today.

She stands in the middle of the room enjoying the magnificent view. There's a double bed right in the center that overlooks the huge French windows that brings the brilliant view of the ocean. The room is warm, painted yellow and green and reminds her of summer that she almost wishes Mina has won the rock paper scissor.

She unpacks quickly and walks around the villa. On the first floor there is a bedroom with two double beds. Chaeyoung, Mina, Dahyun and Jihyo are staying in the room and there's a gym and outdoor pool next to their room. The top floor has another bedroom which Sana, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Momo are sharing. There's also a home theater and a well stocked bar on that level. The only room on the ground floor is Nayeon's. The ground floor has an open kitchen and a huge living room that is perfect for gossiping and chatting and late night Netflix.

The house is painted in warm colors and even though it has all the modern technology the girls need to amuse themselves with, it doesn't look expensive or exotic. It looks cosy, homely and with flowers and vines covering and decorating every nook and corner of the brick walls and antique wooden furnitures and paintings adorning the room, it gives a Harry Potter vibe to the house.

Nayeon opens the door to the outdoor swimming pool. With the view of the ocean so close it almost looks like the pool is a part of the sea and Nayeon swears she could spend the right of her life here if she could.

"This place is so beautiful."

She turns around and smiles her bunny smile at Dahyun. She sits on one of the reclining chairs near the pool and stares at the gently crashing waves.

"It is. It has the Hogwarts.. "

Dahyun excitedly cuts her off. "Mina and I were saying the same thing. It feels like we are in The Burrow, you know where the Ron family lives? "

Nayeon reists the urge to roll her eyes, she just said Hogwarts so why isn't she going to know about The Burrow?

Dahyun sits on the foot of Nayeon's reclining chair and takes in the view.

"Who's your bedmate?"

"I'm sharing my bed with Mina, Chaeyoung is sharing hers with Jihyo. "

Nayeon wonders how Chaeyoung let the opportunity to share a bed with Mina pass.

"Although Chaeyoung has been annoying me to let her share the bed with Mina, there's no way I'm going to be bedmates with Jihyo, she kicks in her sleep."

That explains it. Chaeyoung definitely has her mind set on getting her girl. And Mina definitely deserves someone who's willing to go the whole nine yards for her.

They turn to look at the door to the patio when they hear it open. Momo walks in with a cocktail she's made from the bar and skips to where Nayeon and Dahyun are sitting. She sits on Nayeon's lap and gives her a loud kiss on the cheek.

Nayeon laughs at the goofy girl and points out that there are about hundred other chairs on the patio. Momo decidedly ignores her.

"Do you want to try the cocktail I made?" She offers a sip to Dahyun and Naeyon.

It's too early in the evening and it hasn't even been an hour since they reached. The alcohol in the drink is a bit too strong and Nayeon raises a quizzical eyebrow at Momo. "Isn't it too early for such strong drinks?"

"Unnie," She shuffles the hair on Nayeon's head affectionately. "You're always cheerful and you make everyone happy but you don't know how to make yourself happy. Live a little."

She taps her nose and Nayeon has to agree with the truth in her words. She always puts others before herself, maybe it's time she paid a little attention to herself.

"Fine." She huffs playfully, grabs the drink from Momo and chugs it down in one swig.

The three of them are drunk enough to be laughing and goofing around but not that drunk to be considered sloshed by the time the the rest of the girls are done unpacking.

Jihyo doesn't chide them when she finds them dancing and rapping to Cardi-B, she wants them to enjoy the regular life that other girls of their age get to have. She would have told them off if they were working, but they're in Hawaii and she's not going to stop any of them from having fun.

"Selfish pricks. Go make me some drinks as well." She shooes Momo and Nayeon in the direction of the bar.

Nayeon and Momo listen obediently. They make drinks for all the girls and when they get to the patio all the members are sitting around the pool except for a drunk Dahyun. She's sitting by the pool talking to the moon.

Nayeon is tipsy, the buzz of the alcohol is in her head but she's not a lighthead like Dahyun so she's not drunk enough to talk to inanimate things.

An hour later, Chaeyoung pulls Mina back from going to where Dahyun is and silences her.

"I have to ask Dahyun something. "

"Wait. "

She pulls out her phone and records the scene in front of her.

Nayeon's feet dangle in the water, the white shorts and flowery shirt she's wearing, the long wavy curls of her hair and her cute bunny teeth makes her look like a character that came straight out of Narnia. She's sandwiched between a drunk Dahyun and Momo.

"Why won't you talk to me? You can't avoid me forever." Dahyun looks longingly at the moon, sniffs and wipes her nose in Nayeon's shirt.

"The heartless moon. Dahyun's been hitting on her for an hour now." Momo reaches around an unusually quiet Nayeon and pats Dahyun's head affectionately.

Mina bites back a laughter. Now is probably not the best time to ask Dahyun about swimming with the dolphins .

Chaeyoung keeps recording. "Atleast Nayeon is not that drunk. But it's a little weird she's sitting still in one place, she's usually always running around."

She's about to put her phone down when Momo asks Nayeon, "Do you think the moon doesn't like her back? Why is she not talking to Dahyun?"

Nayeon who's been quiet so far turns to Momo with a straight face and whispers loudly, "Because that's not the moon. That's a doughnut. "

Chaeyoung doubles over in laughter and Mina just stares in their direction with a fond smile on her face.