Chapter 6

Tzuyu and Mina are having a cup of coffee in the patio after they've returned from their bungee jumping.

There's a full moon out there and Mina is looking at it with a smile on her face.

"I can't look at moon the same again. It's always going to remind me of doughnuts. " Tzuyu laughs.

Mina is about to say something when they see Chaeyoung waving at them from the rooftop terrace excitedly.

"Careful, you're going to fall." Mina yells looking above, as Chaeyoung leans further into the railing to wave properly.

Tzuyu chuckles. "She's already fallen hard for you. You should have seen how Chaeyoung begged Nayeon Unnie just so you'd have someone to jump with."

Tzuyu's voice is confident, like she's stating a fact, a universal truth even.

"I don't think Chaeyoung likes me like that." Mina shrugs, like she's not sure if she's worthy of someone's affection. Outside, she always seems calm and composed but inside her heart is like a land hit by hurricane.

Tzuyu is about to say something but something catches her attention as looks behind Mina in the direction of the ocean and her eyes grow. "Did I just see Jeongyeon and Nayeon disappear behind the coconut trees? "

Mina turns to her side but the coconut trees are  lined up closer and it's pretty dark so she's not able to see much.

"You'd think they'd be able find a make out spot in this house considering how huge this place is." Tzuyu shakes her head and laughs when Mina sputters her drink.

"Went down the wrong pipe." Mina wipes her dress with a tissue in slow and elegant motion. Tzuyu has never seen someone look so chic and classy even when they're having a clumsy moment.

"You look like a homeless person. "

Chaeyoung pouts when Jeongyeon's loud voice boom with laughter.

"Jeongyeon, be nice." Nayeon pinches her side making her release a girlish squeal which is so unlike her and Chaeyoung points at her and laughs making Jeongyeon frown.

Nayeon understands Chaeyoung likes to be comfortable when she's on holidays but tracksuit and baseball hat isn't the attire she thought she'd choose when she's about to take her girl out on a surprise romantic date.

"I only packed comfortable clothes because we're in Hawaii in our own private villa."

Nayeon guessed as much. She walks to her wardrobe and pulls out a chic tailored white and dark beige jumpsuit.

"Did you think we'd hole up in the house for all the ten days Chaeyoungah?" Jeongyeon pokes Chaeyoung's cheeks who slaps her hand away.

"Wear this." Nayeon throws the jumpsuit at Chaeyoung. "I think my beige strapped heels would go perfectly with it."

Nayeon finds them under her bed and shoves it in Chaeyoung's hand.

"Thank you so much Unnie, you really are the best.."

Nayeon stops her with a hand. "You can tell me what a rockstar I am after this. "

She walks with a proud smile to her wardrobe and fishes out a small bag from a box that's named Operation MiChaeng. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon stare at her with their curious eyes.

A short blue dress with pretty yellow flowers and an elegant v neck lays in Chaeyoung's hand. It's so very Hawaiian and so pretty and Chaeyoung doesn't know how to thank Nayeon. Nayeon might pretend she doesn't want to help her but she really has the kindest heart among all of them. Overcome with emotion she pulls her into a tight hug and pecks her cheek.

"I just don't like to do my job half arsed." Nayeon waves her away when Chaeyoung doesn't shut up about what an amazing person she is.

"So that's why you disappeared after the jump. To buy this dress." Jeongyeon states like she's finally solved a puzzle.

"There was this cute little boutique I saw outside the jumping site. It's not a branded shop or anything but they have really cute stuff and I know Chaeyoung wants to be romantic but doesn't know how to, so I picked it up for her."

"Does that mean you know how to be romantic?" Jeongyeon bumps her shoulder with Nayeon and the older girl blushes a little.

"Third wheel still in the room." Chaeyoung clears her throat loudly earning a smack to the back of her head from Jeongyeon.

An hour later standing in front of the rooftop terrace where Mina has sneaked away with a book, Chaeyoung feels like she can't breathe.

Compliment her throughout the dinner. Make her feel special. Hold her hand. Get out of the friend zone. She already likes you, she is not going to say no. You've got this bro. She repeats Nayeon's word in her head.

Taking a deep breath, she opens the door to the terrace loudly hoping the stars have aligned in her favour today.