Chapter 7

Jeongyeon doesn't know how they got here. One minute they're both saying no and next minute Chaeyoung is looking at them with her big puppy dog eyes that they both reluctantly nod their head.

She's getting her guitar tuned and Nayeon is decorating the spot. The spot is just by the beach where the coconuts trees have lined up in a circle. Nayeon bumps her head on something and mutters a curse as she arranges the fairy light in a beautiful array of lines on the coconut trees. Lanterns hang from the trees giving the place a soft glow.

In the center, there is a table for two. The table itself is covered by a simple white cloth but the beautiful wild flowers that's carefully chosen by Nayeon to fit in with the aesthetics of the place laying in a vase, a candle illuminating the table with its soft light and its pleasing lavender aroma wafting around in the air gives the place a vibe that would make anyone want to fall in love the moment they step there.

Jeongyeon adjusts the straps on her guitar and lights the campfire a little away from the trees by the beach. She's wearing a bright yellow shirt, white shorts and beige flip flops to go with the theme.

She feels bad for Nayeon who's playing the part of a waiter today. In her tight baby blue trousers and tucked in white shirt it must be difficult moving around to decorate but she's done a magnificent job with the spot.

"At least I'm wearing my comfortable shoes." She points at her white adidas shoes and grins at Jeongyeon, and Jeongyeon melts a little because sitting on the sand completely exhausted and playing with the beige bow tie she borrowed from Tzuyu, Nayeon is a threat to wreck even the coldest of hearts.

"You look good." Jeongyeon states matter of factly, giving her a once over.

Nayeon touches her hair self consciously and her cheeks flush a little. She gets off the sand when the phone vibrates, dusts her trousers and clears her throat. "Thank you. I think they're going to be here. "

She slips the phone back into her pocket and drag the stand they nicked from the home cinema which has been converted into a food cart behind the tree. She pulls Jeongyeon along with her and hide themselves behind the cart.

Mina let goes off Chaeyoung's hand when she reaches the place as she bring both of her hands to cover her mouth and lets out a soft gasp.

"Chaeyoungah, this is amazing. "

She's hit with overwhelming emotions because when Chaeyoung gifted her a beautiful dress and says she has something special planned for her, she never ever imagined that it's going to be this beautiful. It's as if Chaeyoung created a piece of fairytale just for her and the effort tugs at her heart a little.

Chaeyoung takes her hand and drags the chair motioning for her to sit and Mina feels truly special. She can't imagine someone would go through all this only for her to have a special night.

"All this place is needs is music." Mina sighs wistfully as she looks at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung chuckles because she remembers when Nayeon said Mina would want music to compliment the place and how she had turned her full charm and puppy dog eyes at Jeongyeon who began to back away and say no.

"Your wish is my grant." She bows and claps lightly.

Mina's eyes widen as Jeongyeon appears from behind a tree and seats herself on a stool a little away from them and begins to play the chords to James Blunt's You're beautiful.

"Wow." Mina chuckles and puts a hand to her chest in disbelief and she reaches across the table to gently squeeze Chaeyoung's hand. "I can't believe you did all this for me. "

Chaeyoung's gaze turns serious. She takes a deep breath as she looks into Mina's eyes and repeat the word Nayeon has taught her. "You're a special person Mina. I just want to treat you like a princess even if it's for a day because you deserve nothing less than that."

Mina's throat constricts when she hears the honest words because she does feel like a princess. In her mind, this is definitely pushing the lines of friendship and she doesn't know how to respond, not until Chaeyoung states her intentions clearly.

She nods shyly, averting her eyes from Chaeyoung and leans back on her chair.

Chaeyoung thinks she's going to have no problem in asking Mina out tonight and getting an yes if the blush in her cheeks is anything to go by.